User Controls

Man I almost had to kick a dude's ass at Waffle House

I was up all night driving my 18 wheeler and I went to the waffle house on i35 and I ordered some coffee. I was mentally and physically exhausted and it would have been irresponsible to continue driving.

I'm sipping my coffee and then I hear the waitress get into a verbal confrontation with a kid at a booth behind me. The guy seemed a bit depraved and pale, maybe even a pedophile. He was reading what appeared to be Mein Kampf. My deeply rooted sense of rural blue-collar traditional ethics kicked in, so I sprung up from my booth and said the first thing that came to mind. "Well looks like we gotta a reader here". In retrospect it was kind of lame and not very intimidating. But despite that, the gaunt pariah seemed visibly rattled by my feeble attempt at accosting him. I had recently taken an assertiveness class with my life partner, and I feel like this was a great milestone.

He told me to fuck off and the waitress started defending me telling him he was using "profane words" and I kept saying stuff like "bow up". I eventually left but it was kind of fucked up. I really don't like conflict, so it's really hurtful when I'm pigeonholed as an insensitive redneck asshole simply because of my occupation. It's really hard being a trucker, especially when trying to live a gluten-free lifestyle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Who's alt are you
    Motherfucker I'm nobody's alt. I'm a commercial tractor-trailer operator, trying my best to live a peaceful gluten free life.
    Scron
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    new poster when the reg is closed ???

must be lanny herself.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    best clone thread so far.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's either Scrawny on a good day or vintage Weed Smoker.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol. the whole "reader" bit was a bill hicks skit, i was just seeing if anyone would catch it

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DizzyFistingDrinks I was up all night driving my 18 wheeler and I went to the waffle house on i35 and I ordered some coffee. I was mentally and physically exhausted and it would have been irresponsible to continue driving.

I'm sipping my coffee and then I hear the waitress get into a verbal confrontation with a kid at a booth behind me. The guy seemed a bit depraved and pale, maybe even a pedophile. He was reading what appeared to be Mein Kampf. My deeply rooted sense of rural blue-collar traditional ethics kicked in, so I sprung up from my booth and said the first thing that came to mind. "Well looks like we gotta a reader here". In retrospect it was kind of lame and not very intimidating. But despite that, the gaunt pariah seemed visibly rattled by my feeble attempt at accosting him. I had recently taken an assertiveness class with my life partner, and I feel like this was a great milestone.

He told me to fuck off and the waitress started defending me telling him he was using "profane words" and I kept saying stuff like "bow up". I eventually left but it was kind of fucked up. I really don't like conflict, so it's really hurtful when I'm pigeonholed as an insensitive redneck asshole simply because of my occupation. It's really hard being a trucker, especially when trying to live a gluten-free lifestyle.

its obvious your not a real trucker. a real trucker would have dragged that nappy-headed ho out to the sleeper cab by one ankle then proceeded to ass- and throat- rape his nappy ass for the next 3,500 miles.
    ^gay
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^gay

its a date. youre place or mine.

bring your own lube, unless you want me to do your orifices dry...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "We don't need any stinkin' registragians around here." ~ Clint BBSwood
    Originally posted by infinityshock its a date. youre place or mine.

bring your own lube, unless you want me to do your orifices dry…

When I butt bang my gf I use my own lube because I'm all natural, I use saliva, precum, and poop and blend it all in a blender for the perfect concoction
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i was just seeing if anyone would catch it

no
    Originally posted by bling bling no

yes
    wat
Jump to Top