User Controls

Larry or Hitler?

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Your timemashine has only one more spin left so you can either go back in time and congratulate Hitler or kill Larry Monks and save the world of its biggest tragedy.

What's your choice?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I have no clue who Larry Monk is.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Travel back to before when I had more than one spin left and steal that time machine.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's a disposable time machine.
    What kind?
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    what kind of asshole would kill a monk
    A wife beater
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mashlehash What kind?

One time use. Two-way. Mahogany and copper. Single cell tesserract accelerator and a dildo seat.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I would go back in time to congratulate Hitler, then tell him to not invade Russia until later and with fucking winter gear. Oh and finish off Britain for fuck's sake before you commit to war in the East.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    I would cut Hitlers neck and then blow up his shit with c4 before getting airlifted outta there
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Panthrax I would cut Hitlers neck and then blow up his shit with c4 before getting airlifted outta there

If you try to hurt Hitler the mashine will shut down travel functions and trap you on the dildo seat.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by RisiR † One time use. Two-way. Mahogany and copper. Single cell tesserract accelerator and a dildo seat.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Pa roken link.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Now I know not to get back in the machine after i fuck hitler up. Thank you
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Probably congratulate hitler on taking the sudetenland, call chamberlain a bitch and tell him poland will be just as easy.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Panthrax Now I know not to get back in the machine after i fuck hitler up. Thank you

The machine knows your intentions now so it will trap you right away and put you at your workplace.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Panthrax I would cut Hitlers neck and then blow up his shit with c4 before getting airlifted outta there

they didnt have C4 in WWII
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yo, I've been spelling it wrong for an entire thread. It felt off to be honest...

I have now made my choice. I'll use my spin to travel back in time before I made this thread to save myself the brutal embarassement.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'd seriously like to see what kinda meth 'ol Adolfy was gettin'.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie I would go back in time to congratulate Hitler, then tell him to not invade Russia until later and with fucking winter gear. Oh and finish off Britain for fuck's sake before you commit to war in the East.

also don't be an emotional bitch and allow the next-gen fighter program to complete instead of halting it and putting the teams on bombers because you're angry about the english terrorbombing dresden and others
Jump to Top