User Controls

Not gonna jack off for a week

Day before yesterday, on weed, I jacked off four times, each was great, and I had sex, at that point my dick just tapped out.

Yesterday I had sex on acid, I came harder than I ever have in my life, it was amazing. I could have filled several gravy boats with my man batter. I jacked off twice after that, still great but not as good as the sex. I also jacked off in the morning once.

Today, I jacked off once and it was ok but my cock just threw up its hands and said "NIGGA, I need a break".

So imma not cap for a week. But I'm gonna Def look at sexy stuff and give it a little fuel, tempt myself.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    you're totally going to masturbate tonight
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used to do the same thing not jack off but cock tease myself with smexy pix/video.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    This autistic exercise in DOTARDism circulates every year or so
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I used to do the same thing not jack off but cock tease myself with smexy pix/video.

The things that must wash over your mind
    Originally posted by mashlehash you're totally going to masturbate tonight

I'll report back when I break my jackfast
    I'll be waiting

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Day before yesterday, on weed, I jacked off four times, each was great, and I had sex, at that point my dick just tapped out.

Yesterday I had sex on acid, I came harder than I ever have in my life, it was amazing. I could have filled several gravy boats with my man batter. I jacked off twice after that, still great but not as good as the sex. I also jacked off in the morning once.

Today, I jacked off once and it was ok but my cock just threw up its hands and said "NIGGA, I need a break".

So imma not cap for a week. But I'm gonna Def look at sexy stuff and give it a little fuel, tempt myself.

you are one mentally defective fucking retard to think it's a good idea to post about your self-wacking habits to a website that is 99% populated by virgins, niggers, and faggots.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock you are one mentally defective fucking retard to think it's a good idea to post about your self-wacking habits to a website that is 99% populated by virgins, niggers, and faggots.

That's really rich coming from a guy who may not be a virgin, or a nigger, but is a pariah even amongst the most degenerate of faggots
    Imma post all the gifs and videos and shit that tempt me during my week long quest
    Gonna mentally edge for a week lol
    Tonight.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Gonna mentally edge for a week lol

we'll get your medal ready

Rub it on your gonads
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Imma post all the gifs and videos and shit that tempt me during my week long quest

Originally posted by Captain Falcon

don't lie. how the fuck would that tempt you when you can't even see his cock?

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon vid snip

Honestly tats ruin it for me for some reason

I jerk off for like an hour or more a day, not sure what I'd do with the saved time, play terraria?
    Originally posted by NARCassist don't lie. how the fuck would that tempt you when you can't even see his cock?

Good one
    i would post summing to really tempt him but i'm not gey

try this tho

Jump to Top