User Controls

Earliest Concrete Evidence of Russian Meddling

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    in american politics :

and unlike paid-for phacebook ads, people paid for their own copy back in those days.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    But Marx was German.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    he was first and foremost a juden. and then he was expelled to ....

russia, and became a russian.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i just want to see the ad the russkies took out on facecrap with a negress shooting a gun.

oddly, there isnt a single example that i can find no matter what keywords i use in a search
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wow russia is so diferent from america they usd comeplety different midn control look its red omG so different from our blue standing on this blue pillar the red pillar looks smaller omgG
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    no real communism blah blah blah
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i just want to see the ad the russkies took out on facecrap with a negress shooting a gun.

oddly, there isnt a single example that i can find no matter what keywords i use in a search

their targeted @ niggers. you have to be niggers or nigger lovers to see them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader their targeted @ niggers. you have to be niggers or nigger lovers to see them.

no
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock i just want to see the ad the russkies took out on facecrap with a negress shooting a gun.

lol, what?

is this that 'russian sponsored advertising' they were talking about?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling wow russia is so diferent from america they usd comeplety different midn control look its red omG so different from our blue standing on this blue pillar the red pillar looks smaller omgG

I get more and more retarded every time I read your posts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling na deg
    Originally posted by mashlehash I get more and more retarded every time I read your posts

soon you'll qualify for state benefits

say thanks to bling
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock no

then what would you call someone who wants to see an armed, black women dry firing an ass-sault rifle ????
    Originally posted by benny vader then what would you call someone who wants to see an armed, black women dry firing an ass-sault rifle ????

AR does not stand for 'assault rifle'. k thx bai.
    did someone actually say AR?
    No.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra did someone actually say AR?

regarding the ad ??? according to washington poast, yeass.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra lol, what?

is this that 'russian sponsored advertising' they were talking about?

yes. I keep reading in the american communist MINITRU about how Russia is being naughty with facecrap ads that they (MINITRU) translate to mean that Russia is trying to influence americans. one they specifically cited is a negros shooting a gun, but I can't find it to make my own decision.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader then what would you call someone who wants to see an armed, black women dry firing an ass-sault rifle ????

nigger lover.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock nigger lover.

i'm glad you finally come clean.
Jump to Top