User Controls

I pissed in the trashcan last night

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    My dad said I sleep walked over to the trashcan and pissed in it, and then told him I had pissed in the bathroom.

I have no memory of this.
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid u learned it from watching ur dad

U dun ephen mac sandz
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash U dun ephen mac sandz

He means your subconscious mind adopted the idea by watching your father do the very same thing, repeatedly, for years.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my dad and I used to both piss in the refrigerator while sleep walking. Some psychologist speculate that it happens because of a malady of the spirit.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-25T09:46:22.746712+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my dad and I used to both piss in the refrigerator

@ the same toime?
    Originally posted by mmQ @ the same toime?

Yes.... my mom would say we were vile, but I say I was just bonding with my dad.
    I keep having dreams/nightmares where I piss in trash cans, bags, etc.
    Originally posted by Enter I keep having dreams/nightmares where I piss in trash cans, bags, etc.

I don't think those were dreams, chicken...
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mashlehash My dad said I sleep walked over to the trashcan and pissed in it, and then told him I had pissed in the bathroom.

I have no memory of this.

I have pissed in plenty of inappropriate places in my heavy drinking days....good times!
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I have pissed in plenty of inappropriate places in my heavy drinking days….good times!

yeah me too, I actually took a piss in the laundry room at my apartments 8 years ago.

When I was 18 I literally jacked off on my neighbors trucks windshield one night, I justify it because he literally had a bill the cat tattoo called my friends and I faggots and punched my friend in the ass.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You're pissing your life away son! Everything is going in the trash!
    What the fuck is wrong with you people?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my dad and I used to both piss in the refrigerator while sleep walking. Some psychologist speculate that it happens because of a malady of the spirit.

it happens so you two faggots can touch penises and pretend it's not incest because you were both...allegedly...sleeping.

like anyone believes it.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Shien wut u do'n
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my dad and I used to both piss in the refrigerator while sleep walking. Some psychologist speculate that it happens because of a malady of the spirit.

That's some horseshit. That's just a really vague way of saying something's not right.
    Another time I stepped in an oil bucket and trampled around the house
    Originally posted by mashlehash Another time I stepped in an oil bucket and trampled around the house

Sounds like a three stooges script. It's ok, I'm sure this really happened to you.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Totse_2001, why do you troll me all the time, bitch?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah me too, I actually took a piss in the laundry room at my apartments 8 years ago.

When I was 18 I literally jacked off on my neighbors trucks windshield one night, I justify it because he literally had a bill the cat tattoo called my friends and I faggots and punched my friend in the ass.

post pics of your dads cock.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Sounds like a three stooges script. It's ok, I'm sure this really happened to you.

R U mental
Jump to Top