User Controls

Fuck the troops

Consider all the soldiers you know...

Are they in the military simply because they wouldn't be good at anything else?

:)
    You should be dropped off in NK right now .. just shoved out of a plane with a BASE chute, a pear knife and a cell phone with google babble to translate your intentions for being there
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You should be dropped off in NK right now .. just shoved out of a plane with a BASE chute, a pear knife and a cell phone with google babble to translate your intentions for being there

LOL. You can't even deny what I wrote. Soldiers are soldiers by default - the real brains don't throw their lives away.

Now, I understand if someone becomes a soldier for the money and benefits - but for the glory seekers? Holy fuck, go watch band of brothers then kill yourself midway through
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You should be dropped off in NK right now .. just shoved out of a plane with a BASE chute, a pear knife and a cell phone with google babble to translate your intentions for being there

the hostility you're metaphorically feeding him into only exists because of what US troops did there ~70 years ago
    Originally posted by aldra the hostility you're metaphorically feeding him into only exists because of what US troops did there ~70 years ago

The korean war was a mistake to begin with. Too many people died pointlessly.
    Originally posted by aldra the hostility you're metaphorically feeding him into only exists because of what US troops did there ~70 years ago

we're still at war.. were in an armistice and they're violating it big time. threatening to attack the USA and or Territorial allied regions such as Guam. now they're saying they're going to test a hydrogen weapon attached to a missile over the pacific ocean. I mean how much fucking more shit to we have to listen to before you naysayers realize this guy could in fact, and seems to be angry enough to do this. We're still at war with NK. Fuck them!
    Wait, are you guys a bunch of fucking leftist antifa faggots?
    Fuck Trump and his crazy racist rants but fuck this fuck in NK.

and Fuck Saudi Arabia for funding 9/11
    Go join the army then :)
    And no, I don't align with any sort of faction. Cmon, you should know me better than that.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Consider all the soldiers you know…

Are they in the military simply because they wouldn't be good at anything else?

:)

so...the military wouldnt accept you.

did you try the girl scouts?

if not them...try speshul olypics...theyll take anyone
    Originally posted by infinityshock so…the military wouldnt accept you.

if not them…try speshul olypics…theyll take anyone

Why would I ever want to join the military? All you need is a pulse and to not be openly transexual to join the military these days.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock so…the military wouldnt accept you.

if not them…try speshul olypics…theyll take anyone

The only speshul olypics taking place is gonna be the one where your butt wins gold for taking the longest and hardest pounding from my cock.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Why would I ever want to join the military? All you need is a pulse and to not be openly transexual to join the military these days.

translation: they wouldnt let you in
    Originally posted by mmQ The only speshul olypics taking place is gonna be the one where your butt wins gold for taking the longest and hardest pounding from my cock.

while your mental deficiencies make you the ideal candidate for the speshul olypics, my ass wont be anywhere near them considering my over qualifications will prohibit my attending. ill send you a condolences card that i wont be able to fulfill your make-a-wish, you poor retard.

give Bill Krozby a call...hes retarded enough to be your retard butt-fuckery contest partner.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Go join the army then :)

44 is the cutoff age. I'm in my 50s.

You go join. I registered for the draft in 83 and was in both JROTC and ROTC :| lol technically I might be apart Army already. :D
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 we're still at war.. were in an armistice and they're violating it big time.

as opposed to the sanctions and imposed starvation that's been pushed on them for the last several decades?

annual 'military drills' that practice destroying the country, right on their doorstep?

there's no 'armistice' and if anyone's the aggressor, it's not NK. If you read a translation of Kim's actual speeches as opposed to the dramatic excerpts the media likes to use, he's made it clear that a first strike, nuclear or otherwise, is not a part of their military doctrine. They feel (with good reason) they need a nuclear weapon as a deterrent.

It's kind of like some dick burning down your house, then coming back every week with a torch and prancing about on your front lawn, yelling obscenities... then getting upset when you decide it's time to buy a gun.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Wait, are you guys a bunch of fucking leftist antifa faggots?

lol^2
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock while your mental deficiencies make you the ideal candidate for the speshul olypics, my ass wont be anywhere near them considering my over qualifications will prohibit my attending. ill send you a condolences card that i wont be able to fulfill your make-a-wish, you poor retard.

give Bill Krozby a call…hes retarded enough to be your retard butt-fuckery contest partner.

Your heavily abused, handicapped butt is already well known in the speshul olypics community; the only thing overqualified is my cock, but I like to donate my time and volunteer a bit.
Jump to Top