User Controls

The Edgy Thread: Murder Edition.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Best way to get rid of a body? Realistically.

If you need to dispose of a body in pieces, where do you start? I would think you'd start by draining all the blood. Then cut at the joints.

Best anti-forensic measures to take? Just name a few from the top of your head.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Please don't kill your cousin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Please don't kill your cousin.

I watched some serial killer thing on Youtube. The TRT posts are coincidental.
    Dino the whole thing into a vat of molten metal.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Dino the whole thing into a vat of molten metal.

Wew imagine the smell. Also, vats of molten metal are hard to come by.
    i was thinking about this the other day

a big barrel of an extremely corrosive acid, turns bodies into a milkshake consistency
    Originally posted by Sophie Wew imagine the smell. Also, vats of molten metal are hard to come by.

What, you don't have a foundry in your basement?
    you people need Jesus
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon What, you don't have a foundry in your basement?

No but actually it would be cool to have a foundry, a multi-purpose foundry.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    like i said in the other fred, biological washing powder solution. its what osteologists use to strip the flesh off of bones. it will break flesh down to nothing, and will even break down the bones if you leave them in there long enough. what's more the remaining solution is totally unidentifiable as human remains unlike acid which will still contain traces that can be shown to have been used to dissolve a human body/parts.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Sub
    Originally posted by NARCassist like i said in the other fred, biological washing powder solution. its what osteologists use to strip the flesh off of bones. it will break flesh down to nothing, and will even break down the bones if you leave them in there long enough. what's more the remaining solution is totally unidentifiable as human remains unlike acid which will still contain traces that can be shown to have been used to dissolve a human body/parts.

Right got it. Washing powder. It's cheap too. Let's discuss dismembering a body. 1. Remove blood. Best to add some washing powder i suppose. Then cut at the joints. Yay or nay?
    Also where the fuck is a person going to store body parts soaking in washing powder solution.
    Originally posted by Sophie Also where the fuck is a person going to store body parts soaking in washing powder solution.

True. You really need to think things through or you're going to get caught.
    ploobus
    Plooibus Unum
    disorganized murder is most edgy and jxj
    jxj?
    Originally posted by Sophie Right got it. Washing powder. It's cheap too. Let's discuss dismembering a body. 1. Remove blood. Best to add some washing powder i suppose. Then cut at the joints. Yay or nay?

Just eat the body, wtf you gonna waste perfectly good meat for...
Jump to Top