User Controls

Appropriate way to approach women at work?

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Left the arcade. As much as I loved it there was no money there. Now I'm back to sales. My bread and butter. There's a new Asian girl working here, and I'm pretty sure she's checking me out, but I can't tell for sure.

How do you know for sure if someone is checking you out or approach a lady at work? I haven't done this in years so I'm a bit rusty
    infinityshock Black Hole
    from behind.

preferably when they think theyre alone, then you bash them in the back of the head, just above the neck, with a hard blunt object, followed by covering their heads with a pillow case quickly before they regain consciousness, duct tape it on tightly starting with the mouth then working down to the neck. once secure get the wrists and ankles.

wear a thick turtleneck sweater and hoodie...those fingernails can be a DNA-sucking bitch bitch if they regain consciousness before you can duct tape them...or you dont hit them hard enough.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're a fucking creep. Let's try from someone who has had a job, a wholesome relationship, and isn't a pretend-violent and unpleasant NEET of the biggest proportions
    Like why do you even spend all day writing out guides on how to approach and abduct/rape people online. Like I know you want a rise out of people but like honestly what s wrong with you? I've seen threads that are literally 30%+ you shutting around with violent sexual fantasies. Piss off. There isn't one person on this backwater forum that likes you
    I have a job and a decent relationship and it's prob a bad idea if you need the job. But if you're just a much better employee than her she might just get fired lol
    We're both new. Every time i look up or walk by she's looking at me and smiling. Idk, she's a nice girl.
    Originally posted by DocFoster We're both new. Every time i look up or walk by she's looking at me and smiling. Idk, she's a nice girl.

If you really like her go for it...but I'm just saying you're potentially putting your job at risk if shit goes south.
    You're probably right. Probably no feasible benefit. As with most potentiality decent things out there, whats the fucking point

I just hope the nukes, if and when they come, are visible from where I am. I want to see that flash, and the immediate immolation . Ideally
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DocFoster Like why do you even spend all day writing out guides on how to approach and abduct/rape people online. Like I know you want a rise out of people but like honestly what s wrong with you? I've seen threads that are literally 30%+ you shutting around with violent sexual fantasies. Piss off. There isn't one person on this backwater forum that likes you

working in a video arcade or as a minimum wage bed-pan changer at a hospital is not a job. 'sales' isnt a job either...its a punishment from the universe for those who were reincarnated into a lower caste after spending their previous life as a worthless shitbag.

your multiple posts critiquing my posting... that is hilarious in that you think it has any more bearing on my existence than the piece of toilet paper i just used to wipe my ass that is not flowing through a sewer pipe somewhere. that, and the fact your asking miscegenation advice on a shit-tier website is more evidence that your existence should be snuffed out for the betterment of the universe.

you and Bill Krozby really should enter into a mutual suicide pact. the universe would love you for it.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Just get to know her over time. Find things that you can relate to and maybe one day after work, ask her out.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Just get to know her over time. Find things that you can relate to and maybe one day after work, ask her out.

my method is so much more efficient and productive over the time spent (wasted)
    Quit trying to make yourself hated.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    just say 'you seem really cool, wanna hang sometime'

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Quit trying to make yourself hated.

thats how to keep it from being gay. its not gay if you dont tell me you love me after i finish with you.
    Originally posted by NARCassist just say 'you seem really cool, wanna hang sometime'

Yeah this.

Don't make it a highschool game, doc foster.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist just say 'you seem really cool, wanna hang sometime'

absolutely not.

thats something a fag who was pretending not to be a fag would say to a chick to get everyone else to think hes not a fag when everyone already knows hes a richard-simmons tier faggot.
    Don't take advice from infinitycuck
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock absolutely not.

thats something a fag who was pretending not to be a fag would say to a chick to get everyone else to think hes not a fag when everyone already knows hes a richard-simmons tier faggot.

lololol, like you'd know anything about talking to chicks.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist lololol, like you'd know anything about talking to chicks.

the only thing he knows about chicks is how to give them money and think about me after he shoots his load. He once bought a whore and took a picture of my rdfrn account profile next to her sloppy vagina. It doesn't get anymore in denial/gay than that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist lololol, like you'd know anything about talking to chicks.

He's the type of nigga to make a woman pay for the pizza, after asking her out.
Jump to Top