User Controls

I wanna have a wank

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    but my dick's too sore.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    just lube it up, bruddah.

I just googled thrush on the penis and that looks pretty gnarly man... =(
    its actually a lot better already since i used the cream earlier. but its like the foreskin is tightish and still a bit sore. pulling it back has a slight sting. i just took some DPH and hope its better enough for a morning wank.

i honestly thought i had herpes this morning so i'm all good anyway, lol.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist its actually a lot better already since i used the cream earlier. but its like the foreskin is tightish and still a bit sore. pulling it back has a slight sting. i just took some DPH and hope its better enough for a morning wank.

well hope you feel better, take a pain pill if you got one i guess.. The first time I got the clapper it burned really bad to pee and I still have a piece of foreskin that the doctor didn't take off , its a very small piece and i pull it out away from my dick head theres a hole between the foreskin and the dickhead/upper shaft.

And when I got the clapper It made that part swell ten times bigger than it was (people don't know I have that foreskin unless I show to them) but this was obvious and it was making my dick sag strange.

She was the 6th girl I ever slept with that gave it to me so I was kinda naive to sluts, but I picked her up from the bus station she was coming from new york to eventually to Venezuela, and while she was hott in a slutty way when I got her to my place and fucked we were taking a shower afterwards and she was telling me how she banged all these dudes on the bus ride and I kinda felt dirty and didn't have sex with her after that.

But yeah I most definitely got the clapper from her.

I had the clapper last year and I didn't get the stingy but my lower back hurt really bad and some slammer I would see and get high with told me I should probably get checked out so I did.

But anyways about the foreskin, the doctor wanted 2k to cut it off and I'm glad I told him no because that would of sucked and 2k is a lot of money
    how i wank is very creative

ok bling, i'll try and remember that one mate.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I wonder if bling is a twitter bot or something like that one a while back that wanted to gas the kikes, he's definitely more evolved than us.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well hope you feel better, take a pain pill if you got one i guess.. The first time I got the clapper it burned really bad to pee and I still have a piece of foreskin that the doctor didn't take off , its a very small piece and i pull it out away from my dick head theres a hole between the foreskin and the dickhead/upper shaft.

And when I got the clapper It made that part swell ten times bigger than it was (people don't know I have that foreskin unless I show to them) but this was obvious and it was making my dick sag strange.

She was the 6th girl I ever slept with that gave it to me so I was kinda naive to sluts, but I picked her up from the bus station she was coming from new york to eventually to Venezuela, and while she was hott in a slutty way when I got her to my place and fucked we were taking a shower afterwards and she was telling me how she banged all these dudes on the bus ride and I kinda felt dirty and didn't have sex with her after that.

But yeah I most definitely got the clapper from her.

I had the clapper last year and I didn't get the stingy but my lower back hurt really bad and some slammer I would see and get high with told me I should probably get checked out so I did.

But anyways about the foreskin, the doctor wanted 2k to cut it off and I'm glad I told him no because that would of sucked and 2k is a lot of money

I'll do it for you for free.

go stick your flappy noodle into a billy goats pretty little mouth and I'll kick it in the chin.
Jump to Top