User Controls

Gun ownership and discipline

RisiR † 29 Autism
    How can you suicidal guys own guns and not shoot yourselves?

I think I would'e gone on a shooting when I was on Benzos and out of my mind. How can you stay calm like that?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Joe Kane This is why america has so many shootings they are all high as fuck and over prescribed everything

Sign me up!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dont be a retard.

there are plenty of ways to commit suicide...you may as well ask 'how can you have a car without using it to poison-gas yourself' or 'how can you live near a railroad track without jumping in front of a train'

retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † How can you suicidal guys own guns and not shoot yourselves?

I think I would'e gone on a shooting when I was on Benzos and out of my mind. How can you stay calm like that?

I remind myself that 10% of suicides attempted with firearms fail
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont be a retard.

there are plenty of ways to commit suicide…you may as well ask 'how can you have a car without using it to poison-gas yourself' or 'how can you live near a railroad track without jumping in front of a train'

retard.

You don't have to leave your house with a gun. It's way easier and quicker to pull a trigger than any other method. It's convenient.
    Plus it's harder to fuck up with a gun. Train, car, you can fuck up. But you aim a 12ga at your head and your brains aren't going anywhere but up.

Objectively speaking though, the stats don't really show that people suicide JUST because they have a gun. USA is #48 in suicide ranking. If people really want to kill themselves, they'll find a way.

America needs better gun control anyway though.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 America needs better gun control anyway though.

This. I was at the range the other day and nobody could hit a thing
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Double laff combo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd like to look at the rates of RATES. Does that make sense?
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd like to look at the rates of RATES. Does that make sense?

How many rates per rate do you reckon, mate?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon How many rates per rate do you reckon, mate?

Eight
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † You don't have to leave your house with a gun. It's way easier and quicker to pull a trigger than any other method. It's convenient.

then the only question remaining is...what are you waiting for.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Plus it's harder to fuck up with a gun. Train, car, you can fuck up. But you aim a 12ga at your head and your brains aren't going anywhere but up.

Objectively speaking though, the stats don't really show that people suicide JUST because they have a gun. USA is #48 in suicide ranking. If people really want to kill themselves, they'll find a way.

America needs better gun control anyway though.

bitch...you don't know anything about guns, much less gun control.

there are countless examples of people attempting suicide with a gun an failing. I know of two people in RL who failed...one shot himself I'm the mouth and the bullet when out of his nose, the other blew his jaw off and half his face off with a shotgun. after Australia banned guns they tried fudging suicide statistics to toe the gun control line when the facts were the opposite of their claims.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you have proof they faked those statistics?

I'm having a hard time believing that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Do you have proof they faked those statistics?

I'm having a hard time believing that.

go google it.

same as they do in UKistan to fudge crime statistics. they change the definition of what is a crime so that according to their reports, it makes it appear crime rates are going down.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ok, you don't. Go fuck yourself.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 This. I was at the range the other day and nobody could hit a thing

My nigga. ♥

Originally posted by RisiR † Ok, you don't. Go fuck yourself.

While he doesn't have proof I honestly wouldn't put it past any government. FBI crime statistics and what constitutes as "white/caucasian" is a good example of how law enforcement can fudge the numbers in a way that makes things seem - at face value - unlike what they are.

Also: if I had a gun I'd be too busy shooting it at other things to shoot myself. At least that's what I like to think. To be honest if I had one I'd probably be dead though.
    Originally posted by infinityshock bitch…you don't know anything about guns, much less gun control.

there are countless examples of people attempting suicide with a gun an failing. I know of two people in RL who failed…one shot himself I'm the mouth and the bullet when out of his nose, the other blew his jaw off and half his face off with a shotgun. after Australia banned guns they tried fudging suicide statistics to toe the gun control line when the facts were the opposite of their claims.

They tried killing themselves to get away from you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Finny is just a scared little man without his gun and every time someone brings them up without praising how they protect you from the bad Asians, Latinos and Niggers he gets a little panic attack.
    Originally posted by HTS My nigga. ♥

While he doesn't have proof I honestly wouldn't put it past any government. FBI crime statistics and what constitutes as "white/caucasian" is a good example of how law enforcement can fudge the numbers in a way that makes things seem - at face value - unlike what they are.

Also: if I had a gun I'd be too busy shooting it at other things to shoot myself. At least that's what I like to think. To be honest if I had one I'd probably be dead though.

I'm glad you're bad at killing yourself.

Also the risks of guns being available are clear, don't lie. You think EVERY government is lying? Take off your tinfoil hat for fucks sake. Guns make already existing encounters turn deadly very quickly. It's way easier to survive a stab wound or to get your legs swung out by a bat.

Also crime statistics are definitely going down in America at least and they have since the 70's. You wouldn't know it by watching the news though. Actually, everything in the world is pretty much getting better. Crime. Poverty. Disease. World hunger. It's great. This is legit one of the most peaceful times in all of history, but it has nothing to do with gun control. Guns don't MAKE crime. Nobody says "Well damn, I don't have a gun so I guess I'm NOT going to rob this gas station."

Post last edited by 霍比特人说中文不好 at 2017-09-18T13:15:35.543766+00:00
Jump to Top