User Controls

I was abducted by aliens 4 years ago. This is my story.

Made you click, stupid bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Immediately upon reading your username I knew this was going to be a low quality thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Immediately upon reading your username I knew this was going to be a low quality thread.

I can't even read your name you ugly dumb fuck.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Who is that in your avatar?
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut I can't even read your name you ugly dumb fuck.

Not my fault you're illiterate in the most widely spoken language in the world, you uncultured FUCK.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Troll of a fuck
    tell them to come back before September 23

cause bad thingies apparently will happen
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Not my fault you're illiterate in the most widely spoken language in the world, you uncultured FUCK.

Like anyone fucking cares you used google translate to come up with your name. Do us all a favor and fucking kill yourself. We feel sorry for you.
    I know every character except the first three. ren shuo zhongwen bu hao, bitch. Do you even know what bu hao means? I bet you don't. Google translate won't tell you.
    Only on this stupid website would exist a white person that wished they were chinese. Holy fuck - you are such an idiot!
    Wow, good thing I'm neither.
    let's take a pause and talk about your weight problem.
    I weigh 172 pounds of pure MUSCLE
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut im a victim of alien sodomy.

pics of aliens probing your poop chute and puncturing your prostate.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I weigh 172 pounds of pure MUSCLE

pics or it didnt happen
    This dumb chinese bitch needs to stop crying in my threads
    Originally posted by infinityshock pics or it didnt happen

You wish
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 You wish

Could you please stop crying?
    You have never contributed a single quality thing to this community.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 You wish

= 172lbs, 4'2" with a mongoloid head, small penis, bad limp due to club food, and an even worse case of psoriasis along with halitosis.

and lives with his parents under a bridge in an old discarded dishwasher box.
Jump to Top