User Controls

shower sex

HTS highlight reel
    pretty sure this myth only exists in hollywood because stage lights are so hot and the actors need water cooling during such vigorous activity
    infinityshock Black Hole
    makes perfect sense
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    best place for golden showers tho, makes the bedroom a bit stinky otherwise.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist best place for golden showers tho, makes the bedroom a bit stinky otherwise.
    no one wants to hear about what you enjoy having your nigger whore do to you.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one wants to hear about what you enjoy having your nigger whore do to you.

and you think everyone wants to hear all your faggotry tho?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I fucked my gf in the shower once, it wasn't that difficult.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie I fucked my gf in the shower once, it wasn't that difficult.

it's not hard unless you have a really small shower, just easy to slip and go ass-first through the glass panes
    Originally posted by aldra it's not hard unless you have a really small shower, just easy to slip and go ass-first through the glass panes

5 year olds really don't take up that much room to be fair

Originally posted by Joe Kane Geez you really got cold overnight

winter's on its way pal

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist and you think everyone wants to hear all your faggotry tho
    i never made it optional
    Originally posted by infinityshock i never made it optional

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-09-16T18:13:30.645027+00:00
    This thread surprised me. Shower sex is great. I guess it might be hard if you don't have a tub though. Or a slippery floor. With a mat + tub for grip, there's no problem. I really want to try one of those Asian wet bathrooms. So much possibility. You can take a shower, take a shit, get your dick sucked, brush your teeth, and shave at the same time. Plus the fancy ones have remote controls or voice commands so you can change the shower temp from your commode.
    Originally posted by NARCassist

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-09-16T18:13:30.645027+00:00

I love this Wee bey gif. I'm gonna try to rewatch some of the wire late tonight.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock i never made it optional

Neither did Bill Krozby you big dumb blockhead!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sophie I fucked my gf in the shower once, it wasn't that difficult.

Nigga you must fuck gentle. I always go hard/girls always want me to go fucking hard and shit is hot and humid and it's like doing push ups in a Vietnamese swamp while simultaneously trying to feel pleasure.

I can do it, but shit ain't fun. Also water is surprisingly dry when it comes to lubrication. It's retarded.
    Originally posted by HTS Nigga you must fuck gentle. I always go hard/girls always want me to go fucking hard and shit is hot and humid and it's like doing push ups in a Vietnamese swamp while simultaneously trying to feel pleasure.

I can do it, but shit ain't fun. Also water is surprisingly dry when it comes to lubrication. It's retarded.

sorry wot?

https://www.facebook.com/jakhiya.thestarr/videos/pcb.1439504332771690/1439504069438383/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/jakhiya.thestarr/videos/pcb.1439504332771690/1439504082771715/?type=3&theater

RestStop Space Nigga
    The family that showers together stays together.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by RestStop The family that showers together stays together.

Only brothers, sisters cousins and nieces. I will be the brother. The only one. I am ok with that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Joe Kane This. and if you ever had to deal with large amounts of jizz in the shower it becomes like bakelite and one time I had a large giant patch of water/jizz mix on my thigh hair that was impossible to remove with normal means I had to shave my entire groin area and carefully remove it all like a surgeon which turned me off shower sex for good.

It was like trying to remove skin without bleeding FUCK that shit.

next time either tell the dude not to pull out...or if he is worried about getting you pregnant, aim for the drain.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by HTS Nigga you must fuck gentle. I always go hard/girls always want me to go fucking hard and shit is hot and humid and it's like doing push ups in a Vietnamese swamp while simultaneously trying to feel pleasure.

Originally posted by Joe Kane This. and if you ever had to deal with large amounts of jizz in the shower it becomes like bakelite and one time I had a large giant patch of water/jizz mix on my thigh hair that was impossible to remove with normal means I had to shave my entire groin area and carefully remove it all like a surgeon which turned me off shower sex for good.

It was like trying to remove skin without bleeding FUCK that shit.

...When you and your "girlfriend" both have experience sticking your dick in someone.
Jump to Top