coconut was my fav
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    My hand ;_;
    Your mum
    infinityshock Black Hole
    your grandmother.

last weekend.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    One child, two hands, five women and a partridge in a pear tree.

Real picture of sophie above. Creepy ass european dudes man. Carrying purses and raping kids and shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat

Real picture of sophie above. Creepy ass european dudes man. Carrying purses and raping kids and shit.

Cracked
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sophie One child…
    A cup full of cooked spaghetti (no sauce), a 17 yo black chick that looked like a man, a $6 Fleshlight-clone from Amazon, between a hoes big toe and index toe like a pool cue, etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat

kind of fucked I know who that is
    Originally posted by aldra kind of fucked I know who that is

It was kind of a big story.
    Lol scron be like

Saw you strollin' through the campus, I had to stop for you
    I was scrollin' through the Zoklet, girl, I had to follow you
    Say what's up with you?
    You got my soul

So give me all of you in exchange for me
    Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Joe Kane HighlighterTrannySucker

ftfy

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It was kind of a big story.

was it? I don't remember seeing news about it, just remember someone telling me about it a while after it happened
    Originally posted by aldra was it? I don't remember seeing news about it, just remember someone telling me about it a while after it happened

Yeah, I remember seeing it all over mainstream sites. The guy really fucked himself but using that stupid swirl enhancement. I hate chomos but I hate incompetent crooks even more.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Well, at least now we know what we're looking at.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Yeah, I remember seeing it all over mainstream sites. The guy really fucked himself but using that stupid swirl enhancement. I hate chomos but I hate incompetent crooks even more.

Who was it?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Also...fleshlight, watermelon, filet mignon, and fun piece of trivia....learned to jerk off putting my dick in the quarter roll from a mechanical coin counter. A miracle i didnt develop some bdsm tendencies bc my dick you get stick halfway in there and Id always end up pulling off a little patch of skin or cutting the head on the sharp plastic edges of the cylinder. Never occurred to me that you could just use your hand. Just wanted to put my dick in something so bad lol.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    that's^ not normal

Originally posted by CASPER Who was it?

Child molester called Chris Neil. He reportedly appeared in a bunch of CP with his face "swirled". IIRC he used a known/common Photoshop plugin or something to do the swirl, which Interpol recognized and then literally took his swirl pictures and just unswirled them by running it through the same process backwards. Then they hunted his ass down.
Jump to Top