User Controls

Fuck UPS, Sissy Bottom Bitches

infinityshock Black Hole
    Currently I have several packages for things I've ordered to be delivered to me. Two of the purchases were made on the same day, from the same geographic region, and the order-confirmation emails originally said theyd be delivered to me on the 8th...today. fast forward to now, today...a day before a cat-5 hurricane...fed-ex delivered one of the packages to me, yet when I checked my email for why the other package wasn't delivered the UPS tracking site says the delivery time is unknow due to 'weather.'

what the simmering shit...fed ex had no problems delivering, and I've been outside all day in the various 'weather' conditions working...but UPS can't deliver?

Bill Krozby must be working for UPS, bunch of bitch fags.
    whats the tracking history say.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick whats the tracking history say.

that's what I said in my post...the most recent entry is delayed due to weather for an indeterminate time
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do work for UPS I tossed your package in the dumpster. You're welcome, you ungrateful panty sniffing sniveling faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's what I said in my post…the most recent entry is delayed due to weather for an indeterminate time

I meant, were they both matched making the same progress before?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick I meant, were they both matched making the same progress before?

yes...exact.

one day delay between the origin company making the delivery request.

the next day the listing of the package being picked up.

two days travel time.

today I get one package.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I do work for UPS I tossed your package in the dumpster. You're welcome, you ungrateful panty sniffing sniveling faggot.

you couldn't get any job that didn't involve you asking someone if they want fries with their order.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    USPS isn't much better. Not sure how it is in FL but during the winter months "Priority 2-3 day" is more like "Whenever we fucking feel like it 5 -7 days".
    Originally posted by infinityshock you couldn't get any job that didn't involve you asking someone if they want fries with their order.

I've never had to ask that at a job.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I hope the UPS man fucks your current lover.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I hope the UPS man fucks your current lover.

why? dont be a jerkwad
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    not a single fuck given here that infaggotrysnax didn't receive his mail order dildo's.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist not a single fuck given here that infaggotrysnax didn't receive his mail order dildo's.

actually im sure he bought this but he will never admit to it.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've never had to ask that at a job.

the only job youre qualified for is selling your orifices to the lowest bidding nigger wanting to ravage them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually im sure he bought this but he will never admit to it.

that you even knew where to find such a pic is all anyone needs to know about you.

that. and that youre a nigger loving whore faggot retard.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why? dont be a jerkwad

Don't talk to me that way.

I wish the worst for infinityshock.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only job youre qualified for is selling your orifices to the lowest bidding nigger wanting to ravage them.

why would I pick the lowest bidder? like why wouldn't I pick the highest?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash Don't talk to me that way.

I wish the worst for infinityshock.

Oh i thought you meant me, because we both know he doesn't have a lover
    Nigga dun stoopid
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh i thought you meant me, because we both know he doesn't have a lover

He's too much of a cock head to get a girlfriend.

A physical cockhead
Jump to Top