User Controls

Best way to build muscles :

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Lift and hold is much more effective at making muscle than repetitive lift-and-let-go. Lifting and holding the load halfway for one minute is equal to lift-and-let-go for five minutes or more.

Alcohol also greatly improves stamina and resist muscle fatigue. Drink until you;re light headed, but not too drunk that you can't walk straight.

For example, sit ups, instead of going up and down, just hold it there halfway with your body @ 45degree angle for as long as you can each day every day and see the results.

Speaking from personal experience.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    steroids are badd
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader Lift and hold is much more effective at making muscle than repetitive lift-and-let-go. Lifting and holding the load halfway for one minute is equal to lift-and-let-go for five minutes or more.

Alcohol also greatly improves stamina and resist muscle fatigue. Drink until you;re light headed, but not too drunk that you can't walk straight.

For example, sit ups, instead of going up and down, just hold it there halfway with your body @ 45degree angle for as long as you can each day every day and see the results.

those sit-ups...youre doing it wrong

i cant do sit ups. if i did id turn into a stringbean.
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Only when you abuse them and even then it takes years

Originally posted by Joe Kane Abuse steroids
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Calorie surplus and stimulation.

High volume and high intensity are best used together. I see no reason to keep a one sided routine.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Chicken and Rice.

Salmon on Sunday.
    Originally posted by benny vader Lift and hold is much more effective at making muscle than repetitive lift-and-let-go. Lifting and holding the load halfway for one minute is equal to lift-and-let-go for five minutes or more.

This is how you build muscles, not strength. Your shit will tear easier than my asshole on prom night.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 This is how you build muscles, not strength. Your shit will tear easier than my asshole on prom night.

It also builds strength real good, go hold up a 145 press halfway for a minute, we'll see how strong you are faggot

You're one of the biggest meth heads on this site.

Take no advice from benny vader.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It also builds strength real good, go hold up a 145 press halfway for a minute, we'll see how strong you are faggot

Going halfway on a pushup or situp (as was specifically mentioned) is fucking stupid.It works for some exercises but on others it means you're not exercising your full range of motion and thus not growing muscles in your full range of motion. This is why there's a big difference between the muscles of a construction worker and someone who lifts weights competitively. The construction worker's muscles will tear much easier if they have to go outside their trained range of motion. Maybe strength was a poor choice of words but hopefully now your small paki bird brain understands what I mean.
    §m£ÂgØL dropping truf'
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 This is how you build muscles, not strength. Your shit will tear easier than my asshole on prom night.

i dont want strength, just muscle masses.

oso how did your asshole ended up torn on your prom nite ???? were you asking for it ???
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i cant do sit ups. if i did id turn into a stringbean.

i actually have to duckduck what a string bean looks like.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Going halfway on a pushup or situp (as was specifically mentioned) is fucking stupid.

muscle cells are @ their optimal size and strength and working capacity when their halfway between fully stretched and fully contracted.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u fucing meatheads u think ur big muscles are gonna react fast enuf to stop ur spine snapping wen i lick u in the jaw
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u will see in a week wot a tru tiger soldire shud look like
    bling bling Dark Matter
    converting protein and codeine into musle energy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    until you fucks put your money where your mouth is and post pics of your physiques...stfu.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i sed 1 week idoit
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i postd my thigh before and u got scared pusy
Jump to Top