User Controls

My dog has a gash in her leg

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    She was fine when I went to bed, around one or two am. I woke up and she has this nasty gash and I'm not even sure what happened. I wonder if she fell down the stairs.
    How big is it? Have you disinfected it or wrapped it at all? Will you be taking her to the vet?
    It's called a vagina
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    bestiality had occcured.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    dogg fucker
    I don't know what happened. She got out in the early morning hours and came back like this.

We have tried to put ice on it but she won't have it.

I think she may have fractured or broken a bone. We have yet to take her to the vet.

Let you know.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is she whimpering and making sad puppy doge faces?
    Originally posted by mashlehash She was fine when I went to bed, around one or two am. I woke up and she has this nasty gash and I'm not even sure what happened. I wonder if she fell down the stairs.

Did you push the dog down the stairs?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    canine abuse

Wut do you call CPS for doggies?
    Caring Pup Service
    Originally posted by mmQ Is she whimpering and making sad puppy doge faces?

She's not whimpering, but a bit slow.

My other dog has gone almost completely blind. Ill put food right in front of his face, and he doesn't see it.

Poor Max
    Originally posted by mashlehash She's not whimpering, but a bit slow.

Have you tried giving her nootropics?

My other dog has gone almost completely blind. Ill put food right in front of his face, and he doesn't see it.

Poor Max

Do you see blood anywhere? on edges of sharp furniture or coffee table or in the kitchen? is there a doggy door? maybe outside
    Can you post pix?
    infinityshock Black Hole

bullshit...

even if it was blind as a bat it'd smell that shit as soon as you opened the bag/can.

unless it was nose-broked too.
    It might be your poor dog is having indigestion problems. Maybe take it to the vet to see if it has blockage (like rocks,, tiny pebbles it has licked up over time. My dog had that.. I got rid of it by giving the dog a little bit of hydrogene peroxide suggested as an alternative to surgury) it worked.

but get an Xray first!

Originally posted by infinityshock bullshit…

even if it was blind as a bat it'd smell that shit as soon as you opened the bag/can.

unless it was nose-broked too.

Nah man I'll put the treat right in front of his nose and he sits there for 2 seconds until I touch it to his face and is like "oh it's a treat"

Which is weird because he already knows what he's expecting.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Nah man I'll put the treat right in front of his nose and he sits there for 2 seconds until I touch it to his face and is like "oh it's a treat"

Which is weird because he already knows what he's expecting.

He's trolling you m8.
    Originally posted by mmQ He's trolling you m8.

Take care of him, boss.
Jump to Top