User Controls

What do you play?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Let's strum and sing songs from the past, or perhaps songs that you have wrote.

What kind of instruments do you play?

What kind of songs might you know?

I have some knowledge in guitar but i still consider myself a novice.

I like to play the Bass but again, I consider myself novice.

I find it fun and relaxing to play ukulele...nice solid strumming..easy chords

I'm starting to gain my rhythm in drums (I have a small set in the basement)

I enjoy to sing, I think I enjoy it the most. I love to sing the blues and grunge/metal.

I just wanted to make a thread where we could all relate, and talk about music.

Tell me about your background with instruments.

I had to learn by myself and admit that I struggle because of this, but it's all part of the progressive proocess. Learning is learning!

Teah me some.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    im inserting my middle finger into my anus
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    God fuck you Benny Vader you are so ridiculous that I don't even want to have a conversation with you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    As far as actually performing with a band - drums.

I dabble a bit in piano, guitar, and bass. Piano more officially, guitar and bass less officially.

Also, dupe thread twice:

https://niggasin.space/thread/11159

https://niggasin.space/thread/9915

My response from there:

Excellent on drums and other percussive instruments. Though it sounds nerdy, I enjoyed band in school. Tenor drums in marching band, everything else in symphonic band. I tended to gravitate towards the timpani and snare, but enjoyed other things. I was decent at marimba/xylophone/etc. after I memorized the music, but I have room to improve in sight reading. I can sight read easily for the other percussion instruments, but melodic instruments took me a little longer to get the notes down. I had a drum set for several years that I enjoyed, but I no longer have it.

Piano, same as above. Proficient after memorizing the music, which is why I mainly play by ear.

Average on bass, though again, by ear or by tabs. Rudimentary on guitar. I have a few basic songs (by ear or originals), but lots of room to improve on technique and sight reading. I cheat with power chords and drop-D tuning.

I also dabbled a bit on the recorder in my young years.
    I forgot to mention I play the keyboard
    Originally posted by mashlehash God fuck you Benny Vader you are so ridiculous that I don't even want to have a conversation with you

yeah FUCK benny vader. Fuckin chinese pedophile
    Guitar, ukulele, piano recently but I'm not very good. Most notably I can play kazoo/squeaker/ukulele at once and become a one man band. Thinking of adding more instruments and seriously looking into a setup for this.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by benny vader im inserting my middle finger into my anus

if i pull it out real quick it gives off a ''pop'' in e minor.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat

yeah FUCK benny vader. Fuckin chinese pedophile

Nigga ain't even Chinese...just a pedo
Jump to Top