User Controls

What instruments do you play?

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    I'm proficient in bass, average in guitar, and rudimentary in piano.
    drumz/vokillz

(on benzedrex)

bass

rate my proficiencies
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I can play basic piano. I started learning guitar recently but I kinda suck at it. I’d love to learn violin one day, I love how they sound.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    I used to play the drums. I've taught myself to play guitar for the last 10 years. I can also kinda play the piano as well
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Alto saxophone and kazoo
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Excellent on drums and other percussive instruments. Though it sounds nerdy, I enjoyed band in school. Tenor drums in marching band, everything else in symphonic band. I tended to gravitate towards the timpani and snare, but enjoyed other things. I was decent at marimba/xylophone/etc. after I memorized the music, but I have room to improve in sight reading. I can sight read easily for the other percussion instruments, but melodic instruments took me a little longer to get the notes down. I had a drum set for several years that I enjoyed, but I no longer have it.

Piano, same as above. Proficient after memorizing the music, which is why I mainly play by ear.

Average on bass, though again, by ear or by tabs. Rudimentary on guitar. I have a few basic songs (by ear or originals), but lots of room to improve on technique and sight reading. I cheat with power chords and drop-D tuning.

I also dabbled a bit on the recorder in my young years.
    I play the forum like a fiddle. Deedle deedle dee, deedle DAM! It sounds like an ice cold clavier when I play it.

So Ajax is Oplus. I think I knew that from the beginning but sidetracked a bit. Well...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR I play the forum like a fiddle. Deedle deedle dee, deedle DAM! It sounds like an ice cold clavier when I play it.

So Ajax is Oplus. I think I knew that from the beginning but sidetracked a bit. Well…

Interesting theory. I strongly doubt it based on Oplus's propensity to respond often and our Ajax here rarely posts.
    His first post is in Oplus'ses's suicide thread and his third post mentions Oplus. He mentions wanting to stay off the grid.

He only posts in "intellectual topics" because he realized that fighting the retardation on a website called niggasin.space is futile.

I am the lizerd king.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    skin flute no homo
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    In all seriousness, I do hope Oplus didn't kill himself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Same here, brother. Same here. ;)
Jump to Top