User Controls

im mad at everything someone fucking help me

Dissociator African Astronaut
    before you say wrong forum, i would say this fits better in spur because its not a specific rant about someone or something on this site just life in general. lately everything has been making me angry. see, when i was younger i was a little bitch, 12 through 16 intolerable at points but still with moments of clarity. drug use or not, there was intermittent anger that i needed to blow off steam to live life.

for some reason i shut down lately, dont know how lately, but i just stopped responding to the constant bullshit fighting in my house of my alcoholic speedfreak gambling adduict schizophrenic father and my narcicistic passive aggressive opiate addict neurotic mother. i just snapped, a couple of weeks ago. usually, based on the past i would probably hit my dad end up in jail but now its actually concentrated, real fucking loathing seeping deep inside hate that has me living out very enjoyable plans of execution of certain events in my head

uits not psychosis or illogical, my father makes people suffer. he ruins lives. he drains resources. am i a bad person for wanting him dead? he has problems the world has problems and i admit when my mother is out of the house almost all the stress is gone. she never loved anyone so i cant blame her. anhedonia is a bitch. except her father just walked out on her when she was a kid and shes been a fucking loser every since. no wonder my grandfather ditched the bitch and grandbitch

so... anger... what the fuck do i do
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    and i go off the edge insulting my mother sometimes i feel like the worst fucking person in thje world, probably genetically programmed to not be a dick to your mother, but she deserves it tho. thats the conundrum.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Murder/Suicide
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    this^

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Don't let the variable of addiction stand between the very real aspects of unconditional love. Addiction can cause all sorts of actions that can hurt one another.

I can't speak for your parents, and I can't speak for you but honestly question this to yourself:

Do you think that your parents love you?

Do you love your parents?

Let me ask you this: When's the last time you truly felt appreciative of your family?

When's the last time you all made a joint effort to do something as a family? This is something that I too struggle with.

When's the last time you were happy as a family doing something together?

You all need to work on it together. Think for others, and you may find an unexpected reciprocity of affection.

Addiction can cause a flourish of emotions that can manifest in very confusing ways that can make you or another react in very different emotional and physical ways that can hurt one another or even yourself.

Misunderstanding is something that people get all the time. For example:

It can cause a seeming disinterest from your parents (speaking from experience) or it can cause you to physically harm yourself.

I'm definitely not trying to put the blame game on any one of you because unconditional understanding can come as quite complex . You can easily get confused with the actions of another friend or family member.

Sometimes you need to sit down and analyze the actions of yourself or another. This might seem like a hard and confusing thing to do as emotions can come front forth and make you react.

It's very important to think about your actions and how they affect another person or people. Even I have troubles with this. Everybody does.

You're not mental because you have negative thoughts just like your parents don't not love you for seeming neglecting. Everyone can get caught up inside one's head and sometimes you just need to think for another.

I don't mean that it's your mother, your father or your fault.

You just need to work on it

Talk it out, you'd be surprised how good you feel afterwards
    #SoulTies
    Youy nigga Joe

Work through these emotions
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The anger is actually hurting you. The more you get angry, the sicker you make yourself, both in mind and body. You have to exert deliberate control over your emotions. So when something, or someone, makes you angry, even if you are in the right, you have to blow it off and be productive and constructive anyways, instead of using that to be self destructive. Don't let people see they have gotten to you, if they have; that just translates as weakness to them, and encourages them to go even further. You have to control your own being, your own body, your own mind. You must be the master of your own existence and your own destiny. If you let others control you, they win, and you lose.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The anger is actually hurting you. The more you get angry, the sicker you make yourself, both in mind and body. You have to exert deliberate control over your emotions. So when something, or someone, makes you angry, even if you are in the right, you have to blow it off and be productive and constructive anyways, instead of using that to be self destructive. Don't let people see they have gotten to you, if they have; that just translates as weakness to them, and encourages them to go even further. You have to control your own being, your own body, your own mind. You must be the master of your own existence and your own destiny. If you let others control you, they win, and you lose.

Good post.

I think the partial problem is stagnation. I do the same shit every day and sometimes I get angry.

Speccy is right, anger hurts.
    Angry? Be advised that anger is fear announced.
    Well, I'm psychotic ;)

Fear goes hand and hand.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Dissociator before you say wrong forum, i would say this fits better in spur because its not a specific rant about someone or something on this site just life in general. lately everything has been making me angry. see, when i was younger i was a little bitch, 12 through 16 intolerable at points but still with moments of clarity. drug use or not, there was intermittent anger that i needed to blow off steam to live life.

for some reason i shut down lately, dont know how lately, but i just stopped responding to the constant bullshit fighting in my house of my alcoholic speedfreak gambling adduict schizophrenic father and my narcicistic passive aggressive opiate addict neurotic mother. i just snapped, a couple of weeks ago. usually, based on the past i would probably hit my dad end up in jail but now its actually concentrated, real fucking loathing seeping deep inside hate that has me living out very enjoyable plans of execution of certain events in my head

uits not psychosis or illogical, my father makes people suffer. he ruins lives. he drains resources. am i a bad person for wanting him dead? he has problems the world has problems and i admit when my mother is out of the house almost all the stress is gone. she never loved anyone so i cant blame her. anhedonia is a bitch. except her father just walked out on her when she was a kid and shes been a fucking loser every since. no wonder my grandfather ditched the bitch and grandbitch

so… anger… what the fuck do i do

seems like you and your entire family need to take the GRAY PILL.

this is a gray pill :

gray pills come in protective bronze capsules like these :

you put the bronze capsule into a pill dispenser cartridge that looks like this :

you then shove the pill dispenser cartridge into a pill dispenser that looks like this :

you then administer the gray pill by putting the pill dispensing end of the pill dispenser into your mouth and pull the ''dispense lever'', like this :

when and if oral administration of pill is not possible, gray pills can be directly administered into the torso for immediate effect by simply aim the pill dispensing end at it and pull the ''dispense lever''. pls be advised that an increased dosage of gray pills is necessary if gray pills are to be administered this way.
    Oral administration is for pussies. Take it straight to the dome(head).
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    you need to take it as a suppository
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP HUFF MORE COCK
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby COCK

murffffff
Jump to Top