User Controls

I'm sitting in a chair at the opening of the garage

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Suburban as fuck Yall

Moun'ns though
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pics or it didnt happen
    Erorr Houston
    Go walk the streets before turning to this site in that situation ya goober. Smokes and strolls beats telling this lot of miscreants
    Too cheap to run the A/C huh?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You need an upside down fedora in front of you while trying to rhyme about gangsta shit. Oh and of course have a disgustingly cheap 40 ounce bottle of malt liquor in your hands whilst rapping. Bam I just created a work at home job for you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't forget to turn on some generic cringe rock or country station and tinker around with a few tools to keep up appearances for the passers-by.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How many people walked by asking for the owner of this beautiful goat?
    Originally posted by Erorr Go walk the streets before turning to this site in that situation ya goober. Smokes and strolls beats telling this lot of miscreants

I was watching my friend change my other friend's oil.
    Bunch of suburban ass rednecks .. you have a styofoam cooler with coors filled to the top.. or PBR?

and a can of fucking sardines I bet.

I wish I was at the lake or reservior right now. it's fucking 95 degrees on the bay. 112 inland. this is our summer.. late summer, early fall.
    HA! We were actually drinking coors. Good guess

We have a local reservoir here, but people litter in it so it's not good to walk around in.

My friend cut his foot on a piece of glass. A mean cut really.
Jump to Top