User Controls

literally hitler

the new wave of liberals disgust me
    They're the new hitlers while the kkk who worship the original hitler are just as fucking janky-brained.

Chrissy fields this weekend (and berkeley apparently) I should take off to San Jose and refuse to drive anyone into SF or the east bay.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    liberalism is literally a mental disease.

based on several entries in the DSM describing the symptoms of various neurological disorders that are treated and acknowledged to exist by 'professionals,' the same identical behaviors exhibited by these degenerates literally describes a mental disorder.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    wtf my first thought was, "Shapeshifters are worse"

But I didn't even look at your name before I thought that

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock liberalism is literally a mental disease.

based on several entries in the DSM describing the symptoms of various neurological disorders that are treated and acknowledged to exist by 'professionals,' the same identical behaviors exhibited by these degenerates literally describes a mental disorder.

shutup fagot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 They're the new hitlers while the kkk who worship the original hitler are just as fucking janky-brained.

dunno why people (mostly leftists) keep bringing up the KKK; they're a joke even among 'white nationalists'. those people haven't been a threat to anyone outside their own families for like 50 years.
    look I believe everyone should have a say and freedom of thought, yet I also feel the two sides are just as fucking unsettling as the other.

Not to mention, these fucking annoying protestors are causing harm to innocent property and even innocent people trying to cut through the mob because it's their only direction to do so without walking a mile around them and they too get injured.

Im against big brother and all.. but Would love to visually experience (from a distance and behind the truck) one of those loud pulse wave guns that just annoyed the shit out of protesters. they're apart of the new "Non Lethal" weapons for crowed control. these stupid cunts have no real reason to fight each other. It's so silly and hypes up.. Wait for the Soylent Green days and starvation before you let lose

BRING IT!
    like giant pulses of your teeth squeeking or the proverbial fingernail across chalkboard
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 look I believe everyone should have a say and freedom of thought, yet I also feel the two sides are just as fucking unsettling as the other.

Not to mention, these fucking annoying protestors are causing harm to innocent property and even innocent people trying to cut through the mob because it's their only direction to do so without walking a mile around them and they too get injured.

Im against big brother and all.. but Would love to visually experience (from a distance and behind the truck) one of those loud pulse wave guns that just annoyed the shit out of protesters. they're apart of the new "Non Lethal" weapons for crowed control. these stupid cunts have no real reason to fight each other. It's so silly and hypes up.. Wait for the Soylent Green days and starvation before you let lose

BRING IT!

bring the bass cannon
    Originally posted by Panthrax bring the bass cannon

are you making a joke that she sounded off her bass cannon or that a non lethal bass cannon would cause you to lose bowl movement control?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 look I believe everyone should have a say and freedom of thought, yet I also feel the two sides are just as fucking unsettling as the other.

I'm not talking about condemning either side; what I mean is that there are plenty of more threatening 'racist' groups than the KKK. The KKK are fucking retards, literal inbred hillbillies with a double digit combined IQ. They're noisy, but they're not a threat to anyone except their wives and children.

BRING IT!

are you talking about LRAD panels? I've want to make one for a while now
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock liberalism is literally a mental disease.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

lmfao leel brodo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^RUDE!
    Originally posted by Panthrax lmfao leel brodo

hey lil bromo, you doing alright, chicken?
    ^YOU ARE LITERALLY BEING A JERKWAD!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey lil bromo, you doing alright, chicken?

yeah im doin good , did you give your speech yet you derpadeww?

infinityshock girlfriend just sent me a nude pic warning nSFW;

shes gonna make him wait till they been dating 3 months then he can hit it
    Originally posted by Panthrax yeah im doin good , did you give your speech yet you derpadeww?

infinityshock girlfriend just sent me a nude pic warning nSFW;

Yes I gave my speech while drunk and talked about how you shouldn't drink and made fun of the women in the class after she handed me my certificate and went and drank more.

RETARDS!

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yes I gave my speech while drunk and talked about how you shouldn't drink and made fun of the women in the class after she handed me my certificate and went and drank more.

RETARDS!
    proud of you lil h0m0 wish i coulda been there
Jump to Top