User Controls

Do you have any emergency food & water?

I've got some canned potatoes and peas (nothing thats good like spaghettios cause i'll eat it), some cans of sardines, and some rice. I need to start storing water and get a water enhancement too.
    I have beans, corn, diced tomatoes but only because all of them are convenient for cooking, I guess I could use them in case of apocalypse
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick I've got some canned potatoes and peas (nothing thats good like spaghettios cause i'll eat it), some cans of sardines, and some rice. I need to start storing water and get a water enhancement too.

youre doing it wrong.

youre supposed to stockpile the things you WANT to eat...then keep large amounts of them available...and rotate the cans so you eat the older ones.

at least potatoes and peas are carbs and sort-of protein...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i have several months worth of food and dozens of gallons of bottled water. I wont ever run out of water since all i have to do is dig a 4-food deep hole anywhere in my yard before i hit groundwater.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My toilet always has a reserve of water in the bowl and the tank, probably a few gallons at least, so I'm good to go there. Food-wise, no, but I'm good at scavenging so I'm not too worried about all that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ My toilet always has a reserve of water in the bowl and the tank, probably a few gallons at least, so I'm good to go there. Food-wise, no, but I'm good at scavenging so I'm not too worried about all that.

Literally what I thought while clicking this thread lmao.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ My toilet always has a reserve of water in the bowl and the tank, probably a few gallons at least, so I'm good to go there. Food-wise, no, but I'm good at scavenging so I'm not too worried about all that.

youre a fucking idiot. do you have any idea how unsanitary that stupid ass idea is?

at least use the water heater. ffs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    hey lanny...this is an idea for another sub-forum.

i dont remember if it was T2 or RDFRN but i submitted the suggestion that they make a sub-forum just for this sort of survivalism-type thing. just take the title and description from whichever one it was...its not plagiarism or copyright infringement since it was my info submission in the first place.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a fucking idiot. do you have any idea how unsanitary that stupid ass idea is?

at least use the water heater. ffs.

I'm sorry you have a weakened, inferior immune system that would be unable to handle a few extra germs in a time of crisis, but surprised I am not, as you are literally scared to touch a doorknob. I'm sorry you have to deal with such a bitch-tier affliction, but for those of us who aren't complete pussies, we can handle drinking a few gallons of toilet tank water in times of desperation. There's nothing you can say that will convince me you aren't a completely sensitive, girly little bitch, based off of your admitted germaphobia and fear of things that are different than you. We both know you aren't going to change, frankly, you couldn't even if you wanted to, so let's just leave it at that. Your body's defense system is vastly inferior to mine, and most others. Scared of doorknobs. The end.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm sorry…

I'm sorry…

I'm sorry…

I'm sorry…

I'm sorry…

nuff said.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock nuff said.

Pretty much. I do feel bad for you that you have to deal with that affliction, and that was the crux of my post, not that you are weak, but that I'm sorry you have to be that way. It's a shitty hand to get dealt, and clearly it's only gotten worse for you.

Do you have a special germ cloth for touching things? Where do you put your germ cloth when you're not using it? That's got to be a lot to keep track of, all those horrible GERMS and they're trying to get on you and you have to keep them in your cloth, in your pocket, but they get out and get in your pocket and every time you reach for you cloth your getting the germs all over your hands but you can't see it, so ironically by using the germ cloth you are in fact getting more germs on your person than you would've otherwise. Haha. Unless you have a germ cloth for your germ cloth, and a cloth for that one, and so on, but that would be a lot of cloths. This is why I'm sorry for you. Most of us don't have to deal with such a petty little fear.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ …I'm sorry…

thats all you need to have said. save all that typing and finger movements are wasted. those little words right there that you typed sum um your position nicely.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats all you need to have said. save all that typing and finger movements are wasted. those little words right there that you typed sum um your position nicely.

I'm sorry for you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm sorry…

you certainly are
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jesus fuck you are infatuated with me. Do you need my attention that badly? I went days, weeks without replying to you, but alas you have come back to the strings of my shoes, nibbling, needing for me to respond to you. Well, here I am. You got what you wanted. But now, little fella, I'm going away again, so you're gonna have to find someone else to do your little back and forth cringe posts with. I am once again bored with you. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Jesus fuck you are infatuated with me. Do you need my attention that badly? I went days, weeks without replying to you, but alas you have come back to the strings of my shoes, nibbling, needing for me to respond to you. Well, here I am. You got what you wanted. But now, little fella, I'm going away again, so you're gonna have to find someone else to do your little back and forth cringe posts with. I am once again bored with you. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

dont flatter yourself. you hold no more sexual arousal for me than any one of a number of other fap-kids on this site. you dont even have to be logged on...you posted your pic, which is all i need.

now stfu and gtfo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I also have a salt water to drinkable water converter, so if it came down to it, I will always have all of the ocean's worth of water at my disposal. Plus I have a bunch of vegetable seeds so I'll just make a garden by the ocean and a keep out sign.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I also have a salt water to drinkable water converter, so if it came down to it, I will always have all of the ocean's worth of water at my disposal. Plus I have a bunch of vegetable seeds so I'll just make a garden by the ocean and a keep out sign.

jesus christ. bullshit. desalinators are beyond your financial means...much less your mental capacity

yes...because vegetables grow so well in sea water.

moron.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus christ. bullshit. desalinators are beyond your financial means…much less your mental capacity

yes…because vegetables grow so well in sea water.

moron.

Oh. They are well within my financial means, which is why I just said that I have one.

As far as the garden, I said I was going to grow it near the ocean, not right next to it. Near as in near enough that I can get water from the ocean.

I'd say I'm surprised that I have to explain this shit to you, but I'm not. Have a nice day!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pics of desalinator or it didnt happen
Jump to Top