User Controls

car problems

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went out to my car a lil while ago and when I turned the key it just made a fast clicking sound. Think its just a bad battery? I checked the terminals. I'm just not a car guy so I'm kinda clueless, to be honest FAM.
    Dead battery.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    https://niggasin.space/thread/5056
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Dead battery.

Yeah probably, but I don't think a jump would help as i didn't leave the lights on or anything like that the last time I drove it this morning.

All my neighbors that I know that are home don't own cars but I guess its worth a try getting machete to give me a jump just to make sure.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The car has to be in park.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    theres nothing that squeals ueak uite any louder than a man who doesnt know his automobile.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah probably, but I don't think a jump would help as i didn't leave the lights on or anything like that the last time I drove it this morning.

All my neighbors that I know that are home don't own cars but I guess its worth a try getting machete to give me a jump just to make sure.

Sometimes batteries just die and go EOL. Try to jump it and see if it will start. Drive it around. If it doesn't start the next time, it's safest to just get a new battery.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader theres nothing that squeals ueak uite any louder than a man who doesnt know his automobile.

not sure what language that is...but any male that is over the age of 18 that cant at the very least change a tire and diagnose a dead battery is...

oh, wait...this is Bill Krozby we're talking about. that faggot couldnt get pussy from the inside of a uterus undergoing delivery contractions.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Dead battery.

that.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah probably, but I don't think a jump would help as i didn't leave the lights on or anything like that the last time I drove it this morning.

dont think. youre not mentally suited for such things. stick to things your good at...like bottom-fagging for niggers and livestock.

a dead battery can 'die' from more reasons than just leaving lights on 'or anything like that.' cars can have electrical 'leaks' that are completely undetectable.

go look at the battery and find the sticker or tag that has its date of birth. itll probably be a month/year somewhere...or a sticker with a bunch of numbers along with all the months with one of the months punched out along with one of the years punched out. post what you find here...if you think youre capable of such a complicated task. personally, i doubt it.

get someone to jump start your piece of shit. make sure the positive/red aligns with the positive/red on both batteries. if youre not sure...use your tongue to detect the proper polarity. once the cables are attached properly (im not explaining how to jump start a car...if you dont know just go kill yourself and put the universe out of its misery) have the driver of the other car rev the engine to a few thousand RPMs to increase the alternator output of his car and increase the charge speed of your piece of shit. do this for a few minutes, then get ready to turn the key to your piece of shit car. once youre ready to turn the key on your piece of shit car, have the other driver rev his engine a little higher...then you turn your key.

everything after that...figure out for yourself, retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that.

dont think. youre not mentally suited for such things. stick to things your good at…like bottom-fagging for niggers and livestock.

a dead battery can 'die' from more reasons than just leaving lights on 'or anything like that.' cars can have electrical 'leaks' that are completely undetectable.

go look at the battery and find the sticker or tag that has its date of birth. itll probably be a month/year somewhere…or a sticker with a bunch of numbers along with all the months with one of the months punched out along with one of the years punched out. post what you find here…if you think youre capable of such a complicated task. personally, i doubt it.

get someone to jump start your piece of shit. make sure the positive/red aligns with the positive/red on both batteries. if youre not sure…use your tongue to detect the proper polarity. once the cables are attached properly (im not explaining how to jump start a car…if you dont know just go kill yourself and put the universe out of its misery) have the driver of the other car rev the engine to a few thousand RPMs to increase the alternator output of his car and increase the charge speed of your piece of shit. do this for a few minutes, then get ready to turn the key to your piece of shit car. once youre ready to turn the key on your piece of shit car, have the other driver rev his engine a little higher…then you turn your key.

everything after that…figure out for yourself, retard.

I know how to jump start a car you stupid bitch.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What do you have sugar for Mr. McCracken?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know how to jump start a car you stupid bitch.

said the stupid faggot with a rectum full of nigger jizz and a dead battery who doesnt know how to jump start a car...
    You are the worst at insults, infinityshock.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash You are the worst at insults, infinityshock.

you want an insult...go look in the mirror.
    Originally posted by infinityshock said the stupid faggot with a rectum full of nigger jizz and a dead battery who doesnt know how to jump start a car…

Your obsession with nigger jizz is all telling. You need to quit projecting, lil bro.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you want an insult…go look in the mirror.

usux
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Your obsession with nigger jizz is all telling. You need to quit projecting, lil bro.

the only nigger jizz obsession is the one with your lips and asshole.

you know you dont want me to quit projecting...its the best way to give your face that bukkake look you enjoy so much.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash usux

u swallow
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only nigger jizz obsession is the one with your lips and asshole.

you know you dont want me to quit projecting…its the best way to give your face that bukkake look you enjoy so much.

You're a retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a retard

you sit down to pee.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby i have to sit backwards on the toilet to take a piss in the mornings.
Jump to Top