User Controls

Get your car questions answered here!

CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    As a service to our little community I'll do my best to help you with any car question you may have. I'm sure ol' homie AngryOnion will chime in as well.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    This is potentially an awesome thread, but I just got a notice in the mail that my license is suspended, again.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What is the cheapest remedy to fixing a cigarette cherry burn in the seat?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Is it fabric or leather?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It be fabric mon (Jamaican accent)
    What is the cheapest remedy to fixing a cigarette cherry burn in the seat?

Fake and real leather are the easiest. What I suggest is buying one of these kits It will passs ok for concealing a small cig burn and prevent any kind of ripping or tearing of the fabric. You have to dick around a good bit with the paint to match the color though

Link didnt work right so just google "[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]Permatex® Fabric Repair Kit"[/SIZE][/FONT]
    TORTILLA Houston
    why does my engine take so long to start after turning the key in the ignition. the time it takes varies. sometimes right away, sometimes the engine has to turn over for several seconds
    why does my engine take so long to start after turning the key in the ignition. the time it takes varies. sometimes right away, sometimes the engine has to turn over for several seconds

Could be a few things, if it does it after sitting overnight or a long period of time it could be an injector leaking or the check valve in the fuel pump to leak down. Could also be ignition related. I'd start by checking fuel pressure leak down rate. Most parts stores will let you borrow the gauge for a refundable deposit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Would you recommend getting a moped, and if so what kind?
    Would you recommend getting a moped, and if so what kind?

Sure, good cheap way to get around.

If you can afford it buy one with a 4 stroke engine. A used honda metropoitan or rukus are good buys

If you have tocheap out and get a 2 stroke avoid those cheap chinese ones. They are utter fucking junk

Now a two stroke with a minerelli or JOG clone motor are usually pretty dependable just do your research if you go two stroke
    Bumpin this fred because I can help if you got some car issues.
    My 1.4l 4cyl is misfiring when I push the clutch down then put it in gear. Why would it only misfire with that extra load from the clutch trying to grab even tho I haven't let up on the pedal at all? I don't wanna work on my car
    Sounds like weak ignition coils or bad wires.
    Whats the year make and model?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    93 Kia manufactured festiva L 5spd stick

Lol
    My dad thinks it's a bad spark plug. We are gonna replace those and see
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Hello, is this Kinkou's?

Do you have time for a quick 3 minute survey about your overall experience with KIA?

bish get me a stapler
    Ya I got time hit me up on fb messenger lol it's a Mazda/kia with the Ford logo slapped on lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kinkou

Lol

My old tan 84 Toyota Tercel SR5 Hatchback 5-speed 4WD would've fucking RUINED this.
Jump to Top