Is there fundamentally hope for whytes?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

dare to take the black pill FAM?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    whyte fundamentalists are all fundamentally dead,
    ^thus is the plyte of being whyte in the alt ryte
    funny story I had a tinder date several months ago and this girl invited me over at 3am to drink and she was pretty drunk, we were just chatting it up having a nice conversation having some wine and out of nowhere she started ranting about feminism telling me that if i say im a feminist its a real panty dropper and telling me how as me being a white male i need to put minorities and women before me. And I told her that I'm not even white.. and she was like "ohhh... well society sees you as white..." Even though I am a minority I don't subscribe to ideologys like that because I'm not a flaming liberal. I just gave her a weird stare so she'd shut the hell up and suck my dick! And another thing thats kind of annoying like some people know or suspect I'm mixed and of some hispanic descent will like say for example be talking about something and use the term "mexican" and then will stop mid sentence to throw in a disclaimer like "oooh just so you know i grew up around a lot of hispanics" as to show that their not racist when I wasn't even thinking like that.. now their just making the conversation all weird and apologetic for no reason. My daughters mom (who I'm not with because I later on found out she was an air-head) is white and she wrote facebook how she couldn't spank our daughter at the store because there were too many white people... when she's white herself... wtf? its just crazy how people are.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dare to take the black pill FAM?

might as well have been a blank post.

you stupid nigger fag.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger MMMMmmmoooooooo….says the cow…

stfu nigger and get back to sonic for some of that black dick that you enjoy getting crammed into your cock socket.
    fag Houston
    Bill Krozby is a spic lol, its ok, I'm part tree nigger.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    You're part elf?
    fag Houston
    American indian
    postin in my thread that was edited by lanny
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I think you're fundamentally wrong about that
    Originally posted by Lanny I think you're fundamentally wrong about that

ur not funny
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ur not funny

ur not a good human being
    Originally posted by Lanny ur not a good human being

your dads last words were "im gay"
    Originally posted by sploo your dads last words were "im gay"

i went to a friends grand parents house to jam out at the garage studio he built, and we went into his grand parents house to eat dinner and his dad was there and someone asked him if he wanted sirloin, "nah I'm gay, i mean im good... im good..." it was so awkward.
    no one gives a fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ill kill you
    chaah right, lil bro ^
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i went to a friends grand parents house to jam out at the garage studio he built, and we went into his grand parents house to eat dinner and his dad was there and someone asked him if he wanted sirloin, "nah I'm gay, i mean im good… im good…" it was so awkward.

fast forward to the part where you tell everyone about how your friend and his father tag teamed your asshole into cum chowder.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny I think you're fundamentally wrong about that

I'm just curious. Why don't you say how he's wrong, rather than coming into the thread with the sole intent to antagonize?
Jump to Top