User Controls

I'm an outta shape ass nigga.

How in shape are you?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics

im sort of roundish.
    i go back and forth between taking really good care of my body and working out and then trashing it with video games and drugs
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic i go back and forth between taking really good care of my body and working out and then trashing it with video games and drugs

post nude selfies.
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies.

lol, like I'm going to do that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol, like I'm going to do that

then get going doing that, retard.
    How does one measure how in shape they are? Lol
    Right now I could pass the JTF2 fitness test. I guess that's a decent benchmark.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou How does one measure how in shape they are? Lol

posting nude selfies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Right now I could pass the JTF2 fitness test. I guess that's a decent benchmark.

post nude selfies
    5'4"
    36" 29" 36"
    11:00 mile
    i have asthma : (
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant 5'4"
    36" 29" 36"
    11:00 mile
    i have asthma : (

post nude selfies...and bra size
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies…and bra size

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I run just over 4 miles in 30 minutes.
    Originally posted by greenplastic I run just over 4 miles in 30 minutes.

how many months of running did it take you to get to that pace? i only train so i can run from coppers and robbers
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant how many months of running did it take you to get to that pace? i only train so i can run from coppers and robbers

I can't really say for sure because I've been running off and on for like 10 years now. This is my standard time for being like not a lazy piece of shit but also not really working out a lot lately either. How fast do you run now? You can do a lot in a few months if you are dedicated.
    Green is just a superhuman... don't question his methods

He said I should iv myself so I can survive a mountain bike ride with him in the desert

He just does it like it ain't no thing

Originally posted by greenplastic I can't really say for sure because I've been running off and on for like 10 years now. This is my standard time for being like not a lazy piece of shit but also not really working out a lot lately either. How fast do you run now? You can do a lot in a few months if you are dedicated.

11:00 per mile. typically i do sprints because i hate running long distances, but that's my avg time. im also afraid of having an asthma attack during prolonged exercise. maybe ive been going for about 6 months and only very consistently the last 3 so i see our differences clearly rn
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant 11:00 per mile. typically i do sprints because i hate running long distances, but that's my avg time. im also afraid of having an asthma attack during prolonged exercise. maybe ive been going for about 6 months and only very consistently the last 3 so i see our differences clearly rn

How long do you sprint for? Doing HIIT helped my speed a lot, although it fucking sucks while you're doing it. But going all out for 1/4 mile, 6 times, with a couple minutes rest in between is what I would do. Now I just run for 30 minutes, and it always ends up being around 4.05 miles. Distance kind of sucks too but you'll get used to it if you do it a lot. I never run more than like 30 minutes though because it feels counterproductive to me.

Do you have bad asthma or is it just some anxiety thing?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i'm very much in the shape of a ball.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top