User Controls

Fuck me like a husband

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Anyone here ever "role play" in the bedroom? You know just some xtra kink?
    Once my ex gf brought over a box of fake dildos and she wanted me to use one on her, and it was dry so I sucked a piece of plastic to get it wet.

that lady is marilyn mansons ex wife, probably the hottest women in the world.

Originally posted by Scrawny II Please don't bring up sex it just makes me angry.

sounds like a personal problem, chicken
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    hold on a minute, Bill Krozby did you get pegged?

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Scrawny II Please don't bring up sex it just makes me angry.

That was deadpan as fuck. Haha.
    Originally posted by NARCassist hold on a minute, Bill Krozby did you get pegged?

no i didn't, i sucked on a fake dildo to get it wet, to put in her. funny thing though you're the second person I've ever heard use the word "pegged" my friend last summer and I would use that term. We would trip out and play a role reversal game called "I am a man and I am a woman"
    basically Id state that I'm a woman and she'd state that she's a man, and I get on top of her and fuck her with hard burst slowly while looking into each others eyes until we burst out laughing.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no i didn't, i sucked on a fake dildo to get it wet, to put in her. funny thing though you're the second person I've ever heard use the word "pegged" my friend last summer and I would use that term. We would trip out and play a role reversal game called "I am a man and I am a woman"
    basically Id state that I'm a woman and she'd state that she's a man, and I get on top of her and fuck her with hard burst slowly while looking into each others eyes until we burst out laughing.

oh ok.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    what is fake dildo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † That was deadpan as fuck. Haha.

Doesn't deadpan mean expressionless? It's a term used in acting of just having a nuetral face and not breaking character.. just holding it

Fuck me like a husband. For 3 minutes every few days lolz
    ^lol

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ what is fake dildo

Beat me to it.
    Can we at least appreciate the level of trashiness that is required for Bill Krozby to go around posting pictures like this. It's like those people who post about their sex on facebook and talk about how they don't give a fuck and how they're just being honest and open and human.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist hold on a minute, Bill Krozby did you get pegged?

the only sexual experiences he has with women involve them cramming something up his asshole.

same with men.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawny II I like posting my naked body because I know you are all sooooooo jealous of how sexy I am.

__

and ur all fat

a more accurate descriptive is nauseated. disgusted. horrified.

go dress your nasty mastectomy-victim self.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Can we at least appreciate the level of trashiness that is required for Bill Krozby to go around posting pictures like this. It's like those people who post about their sex on facebook and talk about how they don't give a fuck and how they're just being honest and open and human.

you're just mad because you're not fuckable unless its by an over weight bear
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Can we at least appreciate the level of trashiness that is required for Bill Krozby to go around posting pictures like this. It's like those people who post about their sex on facebook and talk about how they don't give a fuck and how they're just being honest and open and human.

and the thing is §m£ÂgØL, you would know a thing or two about trash considering you wrote a book on how you lost your virginity to hydromorphone and some guy fucking you up the ass in a trailer. mmmmk?!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawny II Yes, but you can't look away, can you????

I can't look at anything ever again. that horror show burned out my retina worse than a nuclear thermal flash would have.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawny II How can you type so well then?. You are a robot aren't you (or multiple people using one account)

I'm typing with braille you simple minded dumb nigger.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and the thing is §m£ÂgØL, you would know a thing or two about trash considering you wrote a book on how you lost your virginity to hydromorphone and some guy fucking you up the ass in a trailer. mmmmk?!

No, I mean your personality. Everything aside you are just a trash person. You're stupid. You're ambitionless. You're an alcoholic and a whore who cheats on your partners and has made zero effort to be in your child's life.

What stupid things I've done do not even compare to the level of degeneracy that you have displayed throughout your entire life. Everything you say reads like a youtube comment.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 No, I mean your personality. Everything aside you are just a trash person. You're stupid. You're ambitionless. You're an alcoholic and a whore who cheats on your partners and has made zero effort to be in your child's life.

What stupid things I've done do not even compare to the level of degeneracy that you have displayed throughout your entire life. Everything you say reads like a youtube comment.

To be fair, and uh, all absentee father and Bill Krozbydog jokes aside, Doug has some funny stories.

You might disagree just to maintain your stance, most members here adhere to that rationale, but Bill Krozby has some goofy tales, and often makes fun of himself.

Sure we can try to say we're better , and perhaps we are, but YOLO. Sometimes you just have to wake up and YOLO.

YEAH I just used YOLO three times now. :)

Just saying §m£ÂgØLo, what have you done to be BETTER than Bill Krozby? NOT what have you not done. Tell me of your grand accomplishments, of your worth to humanity. Thanks.
Jump to Top