User Controls

best way to hang yourself?

if you were going to hang yourself, what considerations would you have to look for? would an electric cord work or would someone need to get some stronger sort of material? just curious for a friend thanks

1. I'd be drunk
    2. Drop hanging method
    3. Somewhere in front of unexpecting witnesses.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do you know how to make a braid? Braid a couple of electric cords together if you intend to jump off a stool or some shit. Your regular old electric cord might work but i would braid it just to make sure.

Also, a rope noose is a classic. I taught myself how to tie a noose, it's pretty easy actually and very stylish. If you are going to be hanging yourself i would definitely recommend tying a noose in a thick piece of rope.

Come to think of it, a belt might work. A nice leather one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'd probably use a log chain. I had a friend who tried the classic rope noose and tree in the woods. The noose or tree broke I forget which but point is it didn't work for him. He's like 6'6" and 250+ lbs though so that probably played into the failure I'm sure. It's not that I'd be scared of not succeeding but I always had this fear that if I failed to kill myself I'd somehow end up retarded in a wheel chair and then would be too stupid to realize how miserable I was.."I like da Pweety flowaz, DURRR!"

The log chain would almost ensure no breakage or failure. I guess I'd combine it with a metal rafter that seems pretty fool proof.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just tie a cinderblock to your neck with anything and carry it to a deep section of the lake and jump in.
    International suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)

(USA) Crisis Text Line: Text "START" to 741-741
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic would an electric cord …

no. electrical cord is a crapshoot on what its made out of. most likely cheapo-chinese insulation, jacket, and copper-ish alloy

use high strength rapelling rope. it wont snap and will hold your friends entire body-weight without snapping.

just make sure its secured well at both ends.
    does anyone have more info on the material to use? im getting some conflicting answers here
    Use a phone to call the numbers I gave you and get some help. Or you can PM me if you'd rather do that instead. Do it with temp.pm if you to ensure privacy. They're self-destructing messages that go away after they're read. Don't kill yourself.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i seen a persin hanging from a tree lol at night but it got scared so i ran off and dident tell ny1`
    Just hang yourself with your belt from a closet door in a seated position like Robin Williams.
    Originally posted by greenplastic does anyone have more info on the material to use? im getting some conflicting answers here

Rope. It is very accessible and tying a noose is easy.

Find a sturdy beam/bar/branch to string yourself up, get a box, and simply kick it away once everything is in place.

Done.

I hope you suffer.
    i didnt think there was a bad way to hang yourself
    I swear this happened to me

Life immitating Art

And I watched this about 10 years before it happened to me IRW .. the rafter broke

I tried twisting a coat hanger years before around 1987

bling bling Dark Matter
    Hanging takes too long to kill you. I'd either use a gun or build an explosive vest.
    Originally posted by Dargo Rope. It is very accessible and tying a noose is easy.

Find a sturdy beam/bar/branch to string yourself up, get a box, and simply kick it away once everything is in place.

Done.

I hope you suffer.

what happened to your whole " i <3 u bae" faggot schtick you were pulling a couple days ago?

oh yea you're not doing it anymore because you really are mad that you can relate more to the pedophile principle in ferris buellers day off than you can to anything that's relevant
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Hanging takes too long to kill you. I'd either use a gun or build an explosive vest.

use a long rope and jump from a big bridge in the middle of a big city. the long drop will defo snap your neck instantly. if you do it well it could take your head clean off, lol.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Think of your best thought beforehand.

The Rudest.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    also, they got a beer for that

Jump to Top