User Controls

Hey go fuck yourself lanny

fag Houston
    If I wanted to be censored I would go to reddit you stupid fucking cocksucker. Eat shit and die fuckface
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This suggestion helped me a lot.

Thank you.
    fag Houston
    "Want to tell Lanny he's a pretentious cunt and that he's mentally deficient if he isn't paying attention to your particular problem? This is the place to do it."

You would be a nazi if it wasn't for my grandfathers and their compadres so why don't you show some respect nazi scum.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I am a nazi you jedi scum subhuman.
    fag Houston
    My grandfathers killed your compadres.
    fag Houston
    Isreal exists.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    anything in particularly you're complaining about or are you just being a cunt in general?
    fag Houston
    Censorship you dumb bastard, just like it says in the original post. You edited one of my posts like a nazi bitch and I'm calling you out.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    which of your posts did I edit? I usually delete posts if I'm going to do anything with them.

Are you getting upset over the wordenhancements?
    fag Houston
    "masturbate" was changed to masterbate, its censorship and it sickens me
    fag Houston
    a l m o s t d i e
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Haha, yeah, that's one of the better ones. Too good to disable. Sorry, looks like you're just going to have to live in an orwellian state where any criticism of the administration is strictly censored.
    FUCK THE MODS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fag Houston
    It's gay, change it or I'm going to DDoS right up your ass.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    yeah no
    fag Houston
    ok fine, I warned you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    sig heil, motherfuckers
    fag Houston
    shut the fuck up you dumb nigger
    RisiR had the best run in with that word enhancement.

Originally posted by RisiR † Me and my buddies masturbated after watching Tokio Drift together. The ride home was insanity, haha. We literally masturbated.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fag Houston
    OK it's funny, I guess you're safe for now
Jump to Top