User Controls

The two most unintelligent posters on this site

Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    1. Bill Krozby
    2. Kinkou

Who else? I think these two stand out personally. They lack a certain awareness about the world, like the way a fish swims and swims but never once considers where it is swimming.
    3. Scrawny
    4. Actor
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm not sure what scron and bing's deal is, they literally seem mentally retarded on like a Bill Krozby level, but you can't help but think it might be parody.
    5. malice
    6. snab_snib

having cognitive downs syndrome and having the part of the brain that reads and writes still working counts, right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    7. Sploo
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm not sure what scron and bing's deal is, they literally seem mentally retarded on like a Bill Krozby level, but you can't help but think it might be parody.

scronaldo isn't a parody, he operates on a whole nother level of fantasy/delusion
    Originally posted by Dargo 7. Sploo

>psychology major
    Scron and Bling are trolls for sure. If its mental illness, I don't think that speaks for intelligence.

Actor though...
    Originally posted by sploo 5. malice
    6. snab_snib

having cognitive downs syndrome and having the part of the brain that reads and writes still working counts, right?

Forgot about snab_snib. Definitely #3
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 2. Kinkou

out of curiosity...does anyone actually believe this faggot is who...or what...he claims to be?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm not sure what scron and bing's deal is, they literally seem mentally retarded on like a Bill Krozby level, but you can't help but think it might be parody.

Posts like this (and I know it's not your intention) only make things worse.

Like when spectral goes around saying Jill posts his retarded shit because he's trying to prove a point, Jill reads that and is like 'yeah, yeah! That's totally it! Now I have even more reason to continue doing it!'

Sadly, Jill and Bling aren't proving any points with their gimmicks. They aren't gimmicks. You don't post like that for that long and think you're being clever or amusing. It's a severe mental disorder of some degree and it's unfortunate that their type fell into our laps.

Posting 'shss err wif tige' fifteen times a day is not and has never been a parody of anything. Lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 Forgot about snab_snib. Definitely #3

hehe you said a dirty word
    Cool I won a competition.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ Posting 'shss err wif tige' fifteen times a day is not and has never been a parody of anything. Lol

I want to rebury bling's cat in a grave that's actually deep enough and engrave that on its tombstone
    pill popper and magicmoney
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm probably one of the best poster on this site, just being real... lanny just hates me because I called him fat
    fag Houston
    blings innocence is one of the few redeeming qualities of this forum and it's insufferable censorship.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kinkou Cool I won a competition.

me too man
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Posts like this (and I know it's not your intention) only make things worse.

Like when spectral goes around saying Jill posts his retarded shit because he's trying to prove a point, Jill reads that and is like 'yeah, yeah! That's totally it! Now I have even more reason to continue doing it!'

Sadly, Jill and Bling aren't proving any points with their gimmicks. They aren't gimmicks. You don't post like that for that long and think you're being clever or amusing. It's a severe mental disorder of some degree and it's unfortunate that their type fell into our laps.

Posting 'shss err wif tige' fifteen times a day is not and has never been a parody of anything. Lol

dont pretend to have any idea what i do or why i do it.

youre mentally retarded to the level of being borderline catatonic.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm probably one of the best poster on this site, just being real… lanny just hates me because I called him fat

stfu nigger

if it werent for that aerosol huffer and the tweaker junkie...you would be the worst poster. as it is now, youre the 3rd worst poster.
Jump to Top