User Controls

today i went to the park and found a very small

toad
    about the size of my pinky nail
    what did u find : )
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I found a snail on my cat this morning. He was super small... I thought he was a worm at first @_@
    the other day i found 10 bucks at the bus stop
    also i've found cash like 3 or 4 times, a point of meth once, and a gram of weed a couple different times
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I found a little worm thing inside the towel I use as a placemat for Choooties dishes. He was cute, just liked living in the towel. I threw him in the garbage anyway.
    I saved the snail with a spoon and tossed him in the wet area of the yard

U asshole
    I need to go on adventures with green.. im pretty sure I creep him out tho... that would still make good adventures.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kinkou I saved the snail with a spoon and tossed him in the wet area of the yard

U asshole

I didn't kill the worm I'm sure if he liked living in a towel he'll be fine living in a trash bag. At least he has more adventures to get into inside the garbage. I was HELPING HIM.
    Originally posted by greenplastic also i've found cash like 3 or 4 times, a point of meth once, and a gram of weed a couple different times

thats why i miss living on a college campus
    now instead of finding money on the ground there are people that come up to me and beg

Originally posted by mmQ I found a little worm thing inside the towel I use as a placemat for Choooties dishes. He was cute, just liked living in the towel. I threw him in the garbage anyway.

its probably pretty happy, dont worms like garbage?

Originally posted by Kinkou I saved the snail with a spoon and tossed him in the wet area of the yard

U asshole

good
    U THREW HIM IN THE TRASH

How should I even have to explain this. Lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kinkou U THREW HIM IN THE TRASH

How should I even have to explain this. Lol.

I didn't kill him though. I provided him with enough food scraps to last him a lifetime. I gave him shelter, food, and drink. He's FINE!
    Dude. I can't handle this idea. He's gonna get trash compacted. You're a murderer!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He is the size of a sunflower seed. I'm sure he'll survive the compacter. When he gets to the landfill it will literally be his heaven on earth. I essentially just became that little fella's personal Jesus.
    HES GONNA GET SMOOSHED INSIDE HIS FOOD. HIS FOOD WILL BE HIS DEATH VIA COMPACTOR. Do not deny this. 😵
    TOADY BOIIII
    i luv animals even da lil werms : ) mmQ is a good boy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i found a beetle adn trapped him under a glass for 25 hours adn it was still alive so i say good to u and trew it outside then a cat et him
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Today I discovered my part time boss is a jedi disguised as an asshole.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i found a turtle. the bitch wont leave...its been sitting in my yard in the exact same spot all day
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u ever wonder how u never stepped on a hegehog at night

like how they no were u step and not been there

or not even booted one by accident but i rolled one down a hill once
Jump to Top