User Controls

Robbing a bank

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I heard an interview on NPR a little while ago with this guy who robbed something like 22 banks, with no gun. He gave all the money to bums, the fucking Robin Hood. Anybody got a series of methods this effective? No gun, just a note handed to the teller. Not interested in doing it, I'm simply a curious party.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick I heard an interview on NPR a little while ago with this guy who robbed something like 22 banks, with no gun. He gave all the money to bums, the fucking Robin Hood. Anybody got a series of methods this effective? No gun, just a note handed to the teller. Not interested in doing it, I'm simply a curious party.

Do what he did?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I don't have the resources he did. He was a traveling Olympic athlete. I'm planted in one area, law enforcement would triangulate my position or something. But the crux of this thread is, how would you do it?
    Bank employees are trained to comply with anyone who tries to rob them and show no resistance. So the problem is essentially just getaway, unless you want to crack into their vault or some other Payday 2 shit. You can get the cash from their register easy. The problem is getting away, the second the police get a chopper in the sky and identify you, you are toast and it's game over.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick I don't have the resources he did. He was a traveling Olympic athlete. I'm planted in one area, law enforcement would triangulate my position or something. But the crux of this thread is, how would you do it?

If you can't move around then it would be stupid to begin with. If you can, then you do it the way he did. Write your demand and calmly pass it to the teller. Tell him/her you are armed.
    Originally posted by mmQ If you can't move around then it would be stupid to begin with. If you can, then you do it the way he did. Write your demand and calmly pass it to the teller. Tell him/her you are armed.

This. Don't shit where you eat. And sleep. And live. And work. And have family.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dye packs are ancient technology

micro GPS transmitters are where its at now...
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Get a cum jar and a grenade
    I'm pretty sure they don't keep dye packs or trackers and shit in their tills, as long as you're not greedy, it's not worth their time to do anything, losing a thousand dollars is less then a rounding error.

Plus any tracker that uses any sort of wireless communications is defeated with tin foil, so that's not exactly a big deal.
    Plus it depends on how "micro" we are talking. It's much more likely they're using something that transmits locational data via mobile networks, but if it's too small to notice after a basic look through the haul, then it's useless sure to the base reality of the share cube law and the limitations of battery technology.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Plus it depends on how "micro" we are talking. It's much more likely they're using something that transmits locational data via mobile networks, but if it's too small to notice after a basic look through the haul, then it's useless sure to the base reality of the share cube law and the limitations of battery technology.

They save their power for a single dump, I've seen this shit on csi, I'm serious business nigra
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Plus it depends on how "micro" we are talking. It's much more likely they're using something that transmits locational data via mobile networks, but if it's too small to notice after a basic look through the haul, then it's useless sure to the base reality of the share cube law and the limitations of battery technology.

theyre about 1/3 (last time when i knew anything about the topic) the size of a die pack and had a week (i think?) worth of battery life when activated...and like 20 years of battery life in standby mode

funny story: a certain manufacturer of such an item made their battery out of lithium-something. during the test and evaluation phase, pre production, they were playing around with them and...woops...the current draw of the GPS unit was too 'strong' and caused a literal melt-down of the actual battery along with an ensuing fire.

did i say that out loud? sue me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'm pretty sure they don't keep dye packs or trackers and shit in their tills, as long as you're not greedy, it's not worth their time to do anything, losing a thousand dollars is less then a rounding error.

if that were true they wouldnt waste their time with die packs or security. banks rarely depend on the FDIC to reimburse their losses...99.999999% of the time the bank eats the loss, if the funds arent recovered.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Plus any tracker that uses any sort of wireless communications is defeated with tin foil, so that's not exactly a big deal.

that is literally false, you idiot.

there is no such thing as tin foil, either. idiot. do you know how expensive that shit is?
    r0k3Nb Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock if that were true they wouldnt waste their time with die packs or security. banks rarely depend on the FDIC to reimburse their losses…99.999999% of the time the bank eats the loss, if the funds arent recovered.

there is no such thing as tin foil, either. idiot. do you know how expensive that shit is?

your wrong on every of these points.

It is indeed tin foil I wear on my head, and you must be a poor fag.

Also the Federal DICK does indeed give money away for free, not issues there.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    r0k3Nb Yung Blood
    Scienced that loser and also reported him while i scienced him, look at me, on a roll.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by r0k3Nb your wrong on every of these points.

It is indeed tin foil I wear on my head, and you must be a poor fag.

Also the Federal DICK does indeed give money away for free, not issues there.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

my wrong is in my pants, faggot. regardless...dont you worry your pretty little head about my wrong.

post pics of your tin foil...including its original packaging...or it didnt happen, faggot.

i guarantee i have more tin in my stockpile than you do. and yes, i have pics, so stfu, faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by r0k3Nb Scienced that loser and also reported him while i scienced him, look at me, on a roll.

illiterate fucking retard...the only roll youre on is when the school bully pushes you down the stairs.
    Originally posted by infinityshock if that were true they wouldnt waste their time with die packs or security. banks rarely depend on the FDIC to reimburse their losses…99.999999% of the time the bank eats the loss, if the funds arent recovered.

Litterally not false, the foil blocks the signal, shoplifters have been using it since forever to thwart door alarms. Wrap your phone in foil and try calling it and see for yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Shitfucker Litterally not false, the foil blocks the signal, shoplifters have been using it since forever to thwart door alarms. Wrap your phone in foil and try calling it and see for yourself.

literally, false.

ive used ALUMINUM foil to block radar (radio wave) interference from certain electronic devices while in a very, very, heavy electronics emissions environment and even using enough layers to barely allow the device to be usable, there was still noticeable interference.

yea? that'd really work? how about i wrap my phone in 99.99% lead sheets (oh yeah...i got some) and try using it? think that'd block the signal? (lead is several orders of magnitude denser than thin-as-fuck Al) or how bout i dont...because ive tried it before, 100% coverage and as close as possible to 'faraday' effect, zero openings for transient signal to escape, and the cell phone still rang when i called it.

come on faggot...im calling your bluff, right here and now. put up or shut up
Jump to Top