User Controls

It's about time toilets evolve.

They're way too old fashion. We can do better by now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We need them to devolve back to diapers- the 'everywhere toilet.'
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    No water in bowl just porcelain, standard flush then water jets to remove the shit stain.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    agreed.

time to return back to the olden days and dig a hole in the back yard...cover it with a toilet seat and maybe give it a few walls and roof.

they should bring back dysentery, cholera, and maybe plague, too.

indians have the right idea. they just shit right in the street or whatever body of water happens to be closest.

china...them too. they even have sporting events relating to their shit holes where the winner receives a new cell phone and the losers die.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm surprised they don't come standard with IPhone holders at this point.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    India's going to be a superpower by 2030

soon you'll be shitting on Shit Street like all the cool brown kids
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Toilet that raises your shit, so you can fuck it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra India's going to be a superpower by 2030

soon you'll be shitting on Shit Street like all the cool brown kids

Hahaha. They don't have Sesame Street, they have Shit Street!

All's I'm sayin is, ain't it about time we said piss on toilets?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I want the shit raising toilet. I want all the options like temporary fecal storage and reheating for optimal multiple fucking opportunities. I also want the one that compresses the fecals into a heart shaped orifice, or whatever other shapes I can program in (triangle, turtle mouth.)
    I wonder if rich scat enthusiasts have clear piping systems that let you follow your turd around the bathroom before it finally drops through the floor

I think it was Scrot that posted a story about a German fetish club where there was a chamber underneath the bathrooms for THOSE PEOPLE to get rained on when others needed to relieve themselves
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ahahahahahahaha
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "Rich scat enthusiast."

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I want to be a scat EXTREMIST. GIVE ME ALL THE SCAT.
    Originally posted by mmQ I want to be a scat EXTREMIST. GIVE ME ALL THE SCAT.

it'd be like this except with turds:

Originally posted by mmQ I want to be a scat EXTREMIST. GIVE ME ALL THE SCAT.

Steal the waste from RV's
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A scat EMPIRE rivaling banks, people literally turning their shit into valid currency, opening bank accounts, changing the infrastructure of the world as we know it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    HEISENTURD

I will see myself out now.
Jump to Top