User Controls

I got my mail-order kid today

Well, not quite. Sunday. I've finally finished unpacking everything and filling out all the paperwork however, which has been a nightmare. And kinda why I've been a bit of an absent minded dick lately, so uh, sorry about that.

Anyway, everything's set! This is my last weekend with no parental responsibilities O.o

Gonna be fun.
    A live one or a dead one?
    He'll start as a live one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you gonna get him to sign up to niggas?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I never followed this story. How old is it?
    He's 7. And, no. No niggas for him.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's his first name? Does he have a normal background? Where was he living before/
    Hahaha. No way I'm giving his name. He's the kid from my old neighbors that was being abused.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's nice of you. Lol you're scared to say his first name? Tommy? Sean? What the fuck is anyone here gonna do with that information?
    Why do you want to know it?

Go ahead and just call him Tommy if you really want a name.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Are you going to teach him to not be like me?
    I will teach him way of slav.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Why do you want to know it?

Go ahead and just call him Tommy if you really want a name.

idk man I was just wondering if he had a kewl name. I didn't even think that it would be an issue to say his first name. Hell everyone knows my name, Bill Krozby's name, Lanny's name, and we don't seem to have any issues with it. It's ok though.
    Really? What's your name?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Dorian

GingerJew Yung Blood
    I hope you kid about abusing this kid and telling truth of taking him from abusing parents.

Slavs have a strong family bond. they don't place grandma on iceburg and push them away .. instead they make grandma watch kids while they go to work.

In Russia.. Granma mama usually watches kids.. grand papa never retire. men don't retire
    Your a mail order yid.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Really? What's your name?

GARRET
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Well, make up a name, dude... give us SOME kinda background. You can do that without blowin' his cover. What's his deal, what kinda abuse... how did YOU end up with him?
    Originally posted by mmQ GARRET

All of your future posts are hereby tainted with this knowledge. There's no going back.
Jump to Top