User Controls

If you're not athletic or good at sports just kill yourself

LEGIT

Especially combat sports

High test is everything. Most of you subhuman degenerates should stop using recreational drugs and start blasting steroids instead.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    lol @ the skinny little faggot that couldn't punch his way out of smoke.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist lol @ the skinny little faggot that couldn't punch his way out of smoke.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Except I possess genuine 1 punch knockout power only limited by my brittle hands

in wraps/gloves I am literally devastating and would render anyone on this site except wtac unconscious in under a minute.

And my competition weight is 90kg
    Originally posted by Mayweather Except I possess genuine 1 punch knockout power only limited by my brittle hands

in wraps/gloves I am literally devastating and would render anyone on this site except wtac unconscious in under a minute.

Quit watching anime and go to the gym you skinny faggot. I wipe my ass with 1 ply toilet paper in public bathrooms that's tougher than you.
    I don't engage pakis in any form.

Go take a shower curry boy.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Post pics and a timestamp or no one will take you seriously. Even I've posted pics. You would be among the most pathetic cowards here, too afraid to even show your body with your face blocked out.
    wtac has pictures of me
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mayweather Except I possess genuine 1 punch knockout power only limited by my brittle hands

post pics of your pretty hands. with or without nailpolish...im not picky

Originally posted by Mayweather in wraps/gloves I am literally devastating and would render anyone on this site except wtac unconscious in under a minute.

its a date. i look forward to you displaying your hand-job prowess upon my throbbing cock. normally i only need 20 or 30 seconds...so dont rush on account of me.

Originally posted by Mayweather And my competition weight is 90kg

at a height of...what...5'1" ?

and. post pics...or gay obese hunchbacked midget with halitosis and a bad case of psoriasis
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Quit watching anime and go to the gym you skinny faggot. I wipe my ass with 1 ply toilet paper in public bathrooms that's tougher than you.

post pics of ass being wiped with 1ply toilet paper in public bathroom...
    What a shit poster. Fuck off.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mayweather What a shit poster. Fuck off.

that is my intention.

bring those pretty little hands to facilitate my off-fucking

And my competition weight is 90kg

you couldn't knock out a cabbage patch kid you muppet. an I seen pix of you, no way are you anywhere near 90kg. I'm 6'2 and 105kg. a tiddler like you tried to punch me hard the law of physics would cause you to break your fucking hand you retard. and you wouldn't be the first, or second to do so.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist I'm 6'2 and 105kg.

pics or it didnt happen
    in yo dreams faggot

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist in yo dreams faggot

i wont deny that
    Originally posted by NARCassist you couldn't knock out a cabbage patch kid you muppet. an I seen pix of you, no way are you anywhere near 90kg. I'm 6'2 and 105kg. a tiddler like you tried to punch me hard the law of physics would cause you to break your fucking hand you retard. and you wouldn't be the first, or second to do so.

Shit stats.

And you can't do a single pullup.

What's your 100m time?

Fucking victim.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mayweather And you can't do a single pullup.

enough chest beating already. post your nude selfies
    I also couldn't give a single fuck what you think either. FAGGOT.
    lol

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist I also couldn't give a single fuck what you think either. FAGGOT.
    lol

all you bitches...start posting nude selfies, or stfu and go back to giving free handjobs to the local nigger homeless population
    i'll get the tube o' lube

Jump to Top