User Controls

TIGER KILL WOMAN

bling bling Dark Matter
    www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hamerton-zoo-tiger-kills-zookeeper-cambridgeshire-enters-enclosure-a7762056.html
    Right on the day after the 1 year anniversary of Harambe's death
    Tige no!!!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tige go sicca
    bling bling Dark Matter
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    No vid of the tiger eating the person??
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron Right on the day after the 1 year anniversary of Harambe's death

The animals have tapped into the cosmic consciousness that unites non-humans and are fighting back! This is a coordinated attack that has been planned at least since that pivotal moment!

They're taking back the earth!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is ridiculous and not even news worthy.

anyone working around dangerous animals knows to be wary...and for this person to have been killed, its her own fault. animals are stupid and dont know any better.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If it were me trapped in there with the tiger, when he leaped at me, I would have run underneath him at lightning speed, turned on a dime, grabbed both his back legs, then piledrived him face-first into the rocky soil. Before he could even have recovered his bearings, I would have delivered a paralyzing chinlock, digging my knee into his back and stretching his neck so hard he could no longer breathe. As I sensed him weakening, I would then grab the tiger in a double chickenwing and position him into a full nelson bomb, where I would finish him with a satisfying crack of his spine over my knee. The rest would just be defurring, cleaning, ziplocks and cleanup. That tiger wouldn't have stood a chance.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    &^do this to a homess persom
Jump to Top