User Controls

HTS-Phoenix Fan Club

This is the official fan club devoted to user: Phoenix , who like myself and the real OG posters of this website goes by many names, truly cannot be defined by language alone.

HTS-Phoenix is central to the trianglism/totse/zoklet/space niggas movement and has done more to further totse culture than any of us can ever hope. She is probably a Mayan prophet zent down to zave us.

"HTS-Noob here, I moderate on totse.info and was an extraordinarily active member of the totse.com community. Many of the members dispersed to various sites - this much is verifiable. The combination of having an active community of dedicated totseans, as well as having the old layout and textfiles has lead to totse.info quickly becoming one of the most popular of these sites - this is also verifiable. totse.info has effectively taken up the totse mantle, and this is an undeniable fact. By all appearances, the sites (totse.com and totse.info that is) are identical.

The other sites members dispersed to have become their own entities entirely, and could hardly be seen as a continuation of the totse legacy at this point. By these merits I think it's hard to argue that totse.info be denied the slightest mention on the totse wiki article. After all, we are totse. HTS-Noob (talk) 23:55, 28 July 2010 (UTC)"

2 days later ITS STILL THERE

How can you show your appreciation of this cyber legend?, what else besides cyber stalking and self mutilation in her honor!. I overdosed myself on bundy on a work night just so she would notice me!, do better than that gonts!. I am the biggest fan of HTS-Phoenix. We're probably soul-mates.

https://niggasin.space/thread/10274

https://np.reddit.com/user/phoenixignited
    http://chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts
    infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus christ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fat knees
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Fat knees

HTS-Phoenix has the finest legs in the country. I know because I flirt with girls in every state, coast to coast all ages, races shapes and sizes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump HTS-Phoenix has the finest legs in the country. I know because I flirt with girls in every state, coast to coast all ages, races shapes and sizes.

a dude with a dick is not a girl. it's a dude with a dick, you fucking faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock a dude with a dick is not a girl. it's a dude with a dick, you fucking faggot

If you were in UK you could go to jail for posting hate speech like this.
    Is fat knees hate speech?
    No, but i'm the only one allowed to tease her.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    HTS is bretty trill
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock a dude with a dick is not a girl. it's a dude with a dick, you fucking faggot

traps aren't gay you faggot
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump No, but i'm the only one allowed to tease her.

I'm not teasing...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron traps aren't gay you faggot

something born with a dick...that wants to fuck or be fucked by something that also has a dick...is fucking gay, you fucking retard faggot.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock something born with a dick…that wants to fuck or be fucked by something that also has a dick…is fucking gay, you fucking retard faggot.

sorry to have to tell you this but that's simply not true. Traps are factually non-gay. We have conclusive proof.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If you were in UK you could go to jail for posting hate speech like this.

thats because the sum population of UKistan is either entirely mudslime, faggot, or nigger.

im in the US, nigger, so stfu
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron traps aren't gay you faggot

stfu, nigger fag

1. was it born with a dick?

2. does it prefer to stick its dick into something that has a dick, or does it prefer to have a dick stuck in it?

if the answers to those questions are 'yes' then its a faggot, you dumb faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny sorry to have to tell you this but that's simply not true. Traps are factually non-gay. We have conclusive proof.

1. was it born with a dick?

2. does it prefer to stick its dick into something that has a dick, or does it prefer to have a dick stuck in it?

if the answers to those questions are 'yes' then its a faggot
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock 1. was it born with a dick?

if the answers to those questions are 'yes' then its a faggot

oh, so close, but actually trps are in face not gay! The more you know!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny oh, so close, but actually trps are in face not gay! The more you know!

stop being retarded and follow the simple flow chart
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump This is the official fan club devoted to user: Phoenix , who like myself and the real OG posters of this website goes by many names, truly cannot be defined by language alone.

HTS-Phoenix is central to the trianglism/totse/zoklet/space niggas movement and has done more to further totse culture than any of us can ever hope. She is probably a Mayan prophet zent down to zave us.

2 days later ITS STILL THERE

How can you show your appreciation of this cyber legend?, what else besides cyber stalking and self mutilation in her honor!. I overdosed myself on bundy on a work night just so she would notice me!, do better than that gonts!. I am the biggest fan of HTS-Phoenix. We're probably soul-mates.

https://niggasin.space/thread/10274

https://np.reddit.com/user/phoenixignited
    http://chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

post pics of the actual highlighter and ill make a commemorative pic if theyre still commercially available...or even one that looks similar
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock stop being retarded and follow the simple flow chart

stop being retarded and make sweet heterosexual love to a transexual
Jump to Top