User Controls

HTS nood made me miss work for 2 days and is a secret trianglist

Think about it. She doesn't sleep, she fucks up a lot and everyone hates her. She is a perfect Trianglist. I think she reads my posts.

dare to huff the estrogen fam?.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how long have you been awake now? this meth binge seems pretty gnarly, even by your standards
    im sober sploo is my sponser
    What kind of person is scronoldo. The kind of person that stays up and misses work to get ludes of a tranny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She cockteased me while I was in a vulnerable state. I wanted to go to the riff raff show wdf
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'she'
    Exactly. Every time I cucked by trannys on zaint zattex I get psychosis and piss people off.

Trannys are fucking illegal.
    Your illegal.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Exactly. Every time I cucked by trannys on zaint zattex I get psychosis and piss people off.

Trannys are fucking illegal.
    but I don't huff estrogen I only huff red,white and blue paint and triangles.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump but I don't huff estrogen I only huff red,white and blue paint and triangles.

Fucking commie.
    https://niggasin.space/thread/10255
    im gonna vote left wing im a liberal now
    Oi. I didn't promise anything. You just started doing stuff and demanding nudes. I'm sorry bby but I can't send them for your own protection. There's nothing good to be seen and nothing to be gained. <3
    lmao

Originally posted by Phoenix Oi. I didn't promise anything. You just started doing stuff and demanding nudes. I'm sorry bby but I can't send them for your own protection. There's nothing good to be seen and nothing to be gained. <3
    Originally posted by Phoenix Oi. I didn't promise anything. You just started doing stuff and demanding nudes. I'm sorry bby but I can't send them for your own protection. There's nothing good to be seen and nothing to be gained. <3

Thats not how love works </3
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen i run out of shsh i stay up longer sober than anytone on here if i had accesess to a hard stim u wud see sum wild shit
    bling bling Dark Matter
    30 hours awake now no tiredness even after kpin binge it sux bad
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hts do u still love me or no
    bling bling Dark Matter
Jump to Top