User Controls

I'm tired of being bullied

In California.. if you double flash (highbeam twice) it means for the person in front of you to go ahead and merge. I even waved the guy. But this piece of shit threatened to "pop me".. I rolled down the window and tolled the 30 something year old hoody rat I was trying to be nice and let him over. He told me to pull over I said again.. Look I was trying to be nice, calm down. He reaches down and says the same thing and "I will fuck you up". I have been having session of anger management and count to 10 and distance myself but that trigger set off. I pulled over and he pulled in front of me.. And I was raging ... i couldn't stop this rage and ran up towards his car door and he takes off and then slows down and says "I meant pull over here farther away from the freeway soundwall.. in a smaller pocketed area. I pulled up and he said, I will pop your ass. So This time I pulled in front of him an got out to run at him and he shoots out in traffic.. I now just tried to get on the freeway and go home but he merges back over and up to my car... and says "Up here at the turn off I'm gonna fuck you up and reaches down. We have a lot of freeway shootings between Berkeley and Richmond and most likely this was a Richmond hood rat. so there is a HP right there, and he's pulling in front and sees the cop and takes off.. I said, Officer this guy keeps harassing me and He might have a gun. The cop says "Did you see it". I said It might of been a phone but he had something and he's weaving in and out of traffic. and the cops like "Just distance yoursef from him".

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO INCONVENIENCE MYSELF AND FEAR THIS THUG PIECE OF SHIT?

I know several corrupt cops and I know a lot of inside shit. I'm sick of this shit. But we don't have "STAND YOUR GROUND" in California liek some other states.

California is full of psychotic snowflake waffers
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Why even pull over, have a friendly chat and work out your issues? LOL
    what the fuck, so you guys were like constantly pulling over and arguing on the side of the road, then jumping back in your cars? your story doesnt make sense
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get a fucking dashcam, BLOKE.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fukc u
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 In California.. if you double flash (highbeam twice) it means for the person in front of you to go ahead and merge. I even waved the guy. But this piece of shit threatened to "pop me".. I rolled down the window and tolled the 30 something year old hoody rat I was trying to be nice and let him over. He told me to pull over I said again.. Look I was trying to be nice, calm down. He reaches down and says the same thing and "I will fuck you up". I have been having session of anger management and count to 10 and distance myself but that trigger set off. I pulled over and he pulled in front of me.. And I was raging … i couldn't stop this rage and ran up towards his car door and he takes off and then slows down and says "I meant pull over here farther away from the freeway soundwall.. in a smaller pocketed area. I pulled up and he said, I will pop your ass. So This time I pulled in front of him an got out to run at him and he shoots out in traffic.. I now just tried to get on the freeway and go home but he merges back over and up to my car… and says "Up here at the turn off I'm gonna fuck you up and reaches down. We have a lot of freeway shootings between Berkeley and Richmond and most likely this was a Richmond hood rat. so there is a HP right there, and he's pulling in front and sees the cop and takes off.. I said, Officer this guy keeps harassing me and He might have a gun. The cop says "Did you see it". I said It might of been a phone but he had something and he's weaving in and out of traffic. and the cops like "Just distance yoursef from him".

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO INCONVENIENCE MYSELF AND FEAR THIS THUG PIECE OF SHIT?

I know several corrupt cops and I know a lot of inside shit. I'm sick of this shit. But we don't have "STAND YOUR GROUND" in California liek some other states.

everywhere has stand your ground laws...as long as u don't get caught
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil Why even pull over, have a friendly chat and work out your issues? LOL

or...he should have just sucked his dick and called him daddy
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 In California.. if you double flash (highbeam twice) it means for the person in front of you to go ahead and merge. I even waved the guy. But this piece of shit threatened to "pop me".. I rolled down the window and tolled the 30 something year old hoody rat I was trying to be nice and let him over. He told me to pull over I said again.. Look I was trying to be nice, calm down. He reaches down and says the same thing and "I will fuck you up". I have been having session of anger management and count to 10 and distance myself but that trigger set off. I pulled over and he pulled in front of me.. And I was raging … i couldn't stop this rage and ran up towards his car door and he takes off and then slows down and says "I meant pull over here farther away from the freeway soundwall.. in a smaller pocketed area. I pulled up and he said, I will pop your ass. So This time I pulled in front of him an got out to run at him and he shoots out in traffic.. I now just tried to get on the freeway and go home but he merges back over and up to my car… and says "Up here at the turn off I'm gonna fuck you up and reaches down. We have a lot of freeway shootings between Berkeley and Richmond and most likely this was a Richmond hood rat. so there is a HP right there, and he's pulling in front and sees the cop and takes off.. I said, Officer this guy keeps harassing me and He might have a gun. The cop says "Did you see it". I said It might of been a phone but he had something and he's weaving in and out of traffic. and the cops like "Just distance yoursef from him".

should have had a gun and opened up on him
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock everywhere has stand your ground laws…as long as u don't get caught

Max Edgelord here everyone!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock or…he should have just sucked his dick and called him daddy

You're a booty bandit and a failed one at that

Well I Apprieate the typical beatdown adverse reactionary support by Totse'ns

thanks for the one liner humiliation insults as a form of lecture I suppose.

You're all cocksuckers and I hope some hoodyrat opens up on you.. when I get angry now I just want to sleep later as I had mentioned yesterday

Maybe next time I'll just drive off a cliff while trying to stand on the roof of the car

fucking piece of shit word.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a booty bandit and a failed one at that

bend over in front of me and we'll see about that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Well I Apprieate the typical beatdown adverse reactionary support by Totse'ns

You're all cocksuckers and I hope some hoodyrat opens up on you.. when I get angry now I just want to sleep later as I had mentioned yesterday

Maybe next time I'll just drive off a cliff while trying to stand on the roof of the car

suicide is always an option
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    California queer
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Slide on that nigga..slide on that nigga.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, I mean the dude sounds like a douche but engaging a guy who threatens to have a gun for the sake of, uhhh, manly pride? seems dumb.
    snab_snib African Astronaut

bring a gun to school
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Ok Serious post here. The dude was obviously a try hard faggot and a pussy to boot considering you didn't even do anything to him and he still felt the need to threaten you with a gun. Honestly I'd just chuck it up to him being a try hard faggot and call it a day.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Well I Apprieate the typical beatdown adverse reactionary support by Totse'ns

Runs from niggers.
    Just forget what I said yesterday.

I get that no fear issue when the trigger is pulled and then overthink the situation the next day of his bullying as my fault for not ignoring him.

the cop was right. just distance yourself. Just at the time i felt like why should I let him walk all over me

His Daddy should have beat his hoodyrat's ass when he was young.

too depressed .. just want to sleep all day but I'm broke.
Jump to Top