User Controls

Fucking chirping birds motherfucker!

RisiR † 29 Autism
    03:24 and those fucking shits start going nuts.

I can't do anything. My windows.... they got this noise reduction shit and it's cool and all but it doesn't beat the fucking nigger birds going crazy in the middle of the night. Sunrise is 2 hours away you pieces of shit.

Tomorrow I'll play prededatory bird sounds from Youtube all day.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    get a bb gun, faggot.

oh wait...you can't because you live in a dictator ship where bb guns are banned for being ebil. deys deh debil!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    BB guns are legal here.

I don't have nightvision, though. It's kinda hard to shoot at tiny birds at night.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    poison
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I can't poison them right now, either.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    you get some birdseed, soak it in water saturated with strychnine or cyanide from rat poison, and a couple packs of cigarettes for good measure, let it dry, put it out for them.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Maybe you have sensory hypersensitivity and should try wearing high quality ear plugs. There are some, I don't recall the name, designed for music where they lower the decibels but don't muffle the sound.

I literally do wear earplugs all the time when I'm indoors, and may even go for full on ear muffs, the kind designed for hearing protection at gun ranges and shit around those decibel levels, because the background noise of even a refrigerator can drive me insane.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † BB guns are legal here.

I don't have nightvision, though. It's kinda hard to shoot at tiny birds at night.

the fuck it is. i take out possums, coons, and cats on a regular basis with my .22 and ambient light.

i posted about the last flea bag i gave lead poisoning to
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice Maybe you have sensory hypersensitivity and should try wearing high quality ear plugs. There are some, I don't recall the name, designed for music where they lower the decibels but don't muffle the sound.

I literally do wear earplugs all the time when I'm indoors, and may even go for full on ear muffs, the kind designed for hearing protection at gun ranges and shit around those decibel levels, because the background noise of even a refrigerator can drive me insane.

i do the same when i sleep because the slightest sound wakes me up. my fucking refrigerator on the other side of my house will wake me when the compressor kicks on.

the bummer is i dont 'hear' the quiet stuff...but i 'feel' it. ie, rain wakes me up from the vibrations on the house; large vehicles driving by vibrate the house; the neighbors sprinkler pump 150 feet away vibrates; the garbage truck that i cant hear i can 'feel' when it bangs the trash can to empty it; etc.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Heh, you know, that's literally a standard and strong symptom of being on the autism spectrum?

It's bound to be far more prevalent in people who communicate excessively online, on message boards like this. Everyone should take the autism/asperger's quotient test at least once, think really hard about it and your past behavior, and answer as honestly as possible.

It's a deficit in sensory gating and sensory hypersensitivity. Your brain literally takes in too much "information", far more than we evolved to be able to handle, to the point where it becomes extremely detrimental.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lasers
    Originally posted by Malice Heh, you know, that's literally a standard and strong symptom of being on the autism spectrum?

It's bound to be far more prevalent in people who communicate excessively online, on message boards like this. Everyone should take the autism/asperger's quotient test at least once, think really hard about it and your past behavior, and answer as honestly as possible.

It's a deficit in sensory gating and sensory hypersensitivity. Your brain literally takes in too much "information", far more than we evolved to be able to handle, to the point where it becomes extremely detrimental.

I have the same hearing sensitivity but I can't wear ear plugs at night because I'll miss my alarm clock

It's not quite at infinity's level but it's there

I think it's just from wearing hearing protection around loud shit all my life when no one else did so my hearing is normal while everyone else's is degraded so it seems like I have superhuman hearing

Compressed air will sometimes mess with my ears even with the "runway-grade" earmuffs on though, so who knows

I'll take the autism quotient test thing if you post a link to it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I know that feel. Fucking birds man...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by infinityshock the fuck it is. i take out possums, coons, and cats on a regular basis with my .22 and ambient light.

i posted about the last flea bag i gave lead poisoning to

Are those animals about 4 inch tall and fly rapidly through the air in Florida?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie I know that feel. Fucking birds man…

I kinda like them again when it's daytime but at night they piss me off.
    Originally posted by Malice Everyone should take the autism/asperger's quotient test at least once, think really hard about it and your past behavior, and answer as honestly as possible.

I got 29/50 which is only a little bit autistic
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by snab_snib you get some birdseed, soak it in water saturated with strychnine or cyanide from rat poison, and a couple packs of cigarettes for good measure, let it dry, put it out for them.

I got cats and I don't know if that would be a good idea considering I don't want to murder them, as well.
    Cat's are well known for their seed and plant based diet
    Originally posted by RisiR † I got cats and I don't know if that would be a good idea considering I don't want to murder them, as well.

YOU have cats? Wouldn't have guessed.

Can you have have the cats eat the birds? Or at least let them outside when you go to bed to scare them off?
    Originally posted by reject I got 29/50 which is only a little bit autistic

32 is aspergers

i get 24 usually and ive been (possibly misdiagnosed) with AS and then PDD-NOS.

i've also been diagnosed with like 30 different disorders so really what they say is bullshit

mostly i just dont give a fuck about anything and they cant comprehend it
Jump to Top