User Controls

What's your profession?

Master shake Yung Blood
    I'm a courier because I'm too plauged by the orb to do anything else
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    professions are just a way of making slaves feel better about their sad sorry situation.
    I don't have a profession. I chose to concentrate on making money and living on my terms.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Landlord/Trap star.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dorf Snatch Im a professional cock sucker

I have one that you can suck on
    Originally posted by infinityshock I have one that you can suck on

nigger
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Nigger thread

Post last edited by Ajax at 2017-05-12T18:12:07.675755+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver nigger

no...I don't have any of them for you to suck on but I'm sure you could find a few on your own.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no…I don't have any of them for you to suck on but I'm sure you could find a few on your own.

nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver nigger

go to the crack town where you buy your drugs...you'll find plenty of niggers for you to suck off there.
    Originally posted by infinityshock go to the crack town where you buy your drugs…you'll find plenty of niggers for you to suck off there.

nigger
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I make pizzas at a bar a couple days a week and I'm a "manager" at a shitty japanese pizza place which I'm thinking about leaving to just work at the pizza bar
    Machinist
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I basically do what I want.
    I "work"a few days a week at a local automotive repair shop get paid in cash and drink at night.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I work for a successful multi-billion dollar corporation.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I make pizzas at a bar a couple days a week and I'm a "manager" at a shitty japanese pizza place which I'm thinking about leaving to just work at the pizza bar

WTF man you were just talking about being a manager and making good cash, getting ahead, but you're already wanting to quit? Does it suck that bad?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My profession is depression.

Huehuehue

I'm not even that depressed anymore.

I'm a cook. I make $24 an hour.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I work for a successful multi-billion dollar corporation.

So does everyone at Walmart.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm a cook. I make $24 an hour.

At full time that's around $3800 a month (don't know what the net amount is, taxes and withholding etc.). That seems like unusually high pay for a cook, particularly with the past jobs you've held.
Jump to Top