User Controls

Thank goodness I gave away my tickets to Fyre Fest

I bought tickets to Fyre Fest a month ago for $75,000 apiece but I decided not to go. My buddy Al got married and I forgot to get them anything, so I gave them the tickets. Now Al is stranded on an Island and lost all his luggage lol.
    What a fore festov
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What a fore festov

A very untech and untendy festival. So it wouldn't interest you.
    Lol you spent that much money on a shitty music festival
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon A very untech and untendy festival. So it wouldn't interest you.

I dont get it
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon A very untech and untendy festival. So it wouldn't interest you.

Correct. It's tech and cheese bread instead
    I just want to meet girls I have infinite monies.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I dont get it

Exactly
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Lol you spent that much money on a shitty music festival

Yes but at least I didn't go.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Exactly

:o
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This actually happened to my mom's brother-in-law -Jim. He's dead now. All we can do is just thank the Lord for His creation and blessing us with another day in His world to live in His honor .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    :o
    We get it you're rich. Post pics of your bank account OP
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Have you tried lsd yet, Captain F?
    Oops I hit unsubscribe by accident. Should be another way to subscribe to a thread.
    Unfortunately not. I am not willing to buy stuff off the deep web because it is satan's way of straying us from the light of god and also because I'm a fuckin pussy and I am afraid of prosecution by the law.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws We get it you're rich. Post pics of your bank account OP

Cassh me ousside
    You don't have any investments? I really don't know if that's enough money to retire on at age 31 considering your lifestyle (ie giving away $75000 event tickets). Do you have some more money invested or in other accounts you're not showing us?
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind You don't have any investments? I really don't know if that's enough money to retire on at age 31 considering your lifestyle (ie giving away $75000 event tickets). Do you have some more money invested or in other accounts you're not showing us?

Yes this is just one bank account.

Edit: and this is my "day to day" bank account. There is no point in keeping it all in one place.
Jump to Top