User Controls

MQs Drink Driving Thread™

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thisll be much easier when I can type in a keyboard again, but this is my place to argue with anyone who thinks drunk driving is irresponsible .

My responses may be concise for now as my attention span doesn't allow me to type lengthy things on my phone.

I will ignore patronizing posts.

Driving drunk is not a bad thing.

Thank you.
    But can you drive junk?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    As someone who's gotten 3 DUI's and probably should've gotten 983 instead...I approve of this thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you aren't shitfaced, and you don't speed or drive recklessly and be extra careful...I think its ok too and would be ok with sharing the road with a non-shitfaced cautious drunk driver. But I still think you shouldn't do it necause why get a DUI when you could have just not.

I also think its dumb how they run ads saying "buzzed driving is drunk driving", and then have a law which gives higher penalty for higher level BAC.

Post last edited by Actor at 2017-04-29T03:38:26.331837+00:00
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    So I think we've done this thread a few times now but I don't remember what the argument is.

Like do you deny that alcohol reduces coordination, reaction times, and judgement in general? Or are these skills just not necessary for driving safely?
    Originally posted by Lanny So I think we've done this thread a few times now but I don't remember what the argument is.

Like do you deny that alcohol reduces coordination, reaction times, and judgement in general? Or are these skills just not necessary for driving safely?

Should it be illegal to operate a spacecraft while intoxicated? It's not like you can steer a rocket.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny So I think we've done this thread a few times now but I don't remember what the argument is.

What's your argument FAGGOT?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm kinda on the fence on this one. On one hand. I've driven drunk hundreds of times and never had an accident. If you're careful, you should be fine. On the other hand, I've had a couple of times where I just left somewhere drunk as shit and pissed off, and did the stereotypical shitfaced 80 mph down winding two lane roads. It probably is a miracle that I didn't get killed doing that with the way I was driving.

I stopped doing it because of one time I got pulled over because my car matched the description PERFECTLY of a driver wanted for hit and run. Same damage in the same spot, same hubcap missing, same make, model, year, color. If I had been drinking, even if I was driving perfectly fine I would still have gotten a DUI. I don't drink anymore, but if i did I wouldn't drive except possibly to the convenience store right down the street if I wanted more beer
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i concur.

i was actually wanting to make a thread about how lame it is to be drinking and getting drunk while doing nothing attention and coordination intensive activities like driving or riding at very high and dangerous speed, firing firearms .... manhandling powertools ..... etc etc but instead just sit there and chat useless chats away with people who really dont matter if they exists or not.

but i usually passout before i could remember it ...
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i drive better drunk than i do sober
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I stopped doing it because of one time I got pulled over because my car matched the description PERFECTLY of a driver wanted for hit and run. Same damage in the same spot, same hubcap missing, same make, model, year, color. If I had been drinking, even if I was driving perfectly fine I would still have gotten a DUI. I don't drink anymore, but if i did I wouldn't drive except possibly to the convenience store right down the street if I wanted more beer

how did they figure out it wasn't you?
    Originally posted by Actor how did they figure out it wasn't you?

I've been wondering the same thing, because the cop knew that whoever it was had a suspended license. Maybe they had a license plate number and didn't tell me.

They just checked all my papers and let me go
    I drive far worse when I'm tired than when I'm drunk
    J.P.W Houston
    You might spill your beer though
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    I've been tipsy driven as a front seat passenger through unlit and loosely-maintained backroads in jungle town where the existence of traffic laws is questionable. Shit was intense but still had fun tbh.

Post last edited by Esplender at 2017-04-30T14:55:49.859519+00:00
    I drove high on mushrooms once.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I once drank half a bottle of Goldstrike which is 100 proof, then i told my buddy: Let me drive your motorcycle bro, it'll be fine, he was drunk as well and said: lol ok.

I got on, drove 20 yards and fell over. We were both glad i didn't make it farther and didn't go any faster than 15 Km/h or it probably would have ended badly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Everyone here is cool with drunk driving? Not ONE stance against it thus far?

PFFFFT moar like conservativesinspace ay6yyyyooo
    I don't legitimately think too many things actually make you a horrible person. At most, most things just make you a dick. Drunk driving makes you a horrible person.

It makes your drifting subpar and I bet you can't even take a hairpin at 80.
Jump to Top