User Controls

NK showing off again

some of this might be affective towards civilian population but it looks WWII era rocket launchers.

Communism will kick globalisms ass
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Could literally fuck up their entire country with a couple of stealth bombers lol
    Originally posted by Number13 Could literally fuck up their entire country with a couple of stealth bombers lol

THey have AA batterys for miles though hidden in mountains. They have had 50 years to prepare to shoot stuff in the sky I wouldn't underestimate them. It would be such a brutal war that nobody could ever win, just like Syria.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump THey have AA batterys for miles though hidden in mountains. They have had 50 years to prepare to shoot stuff in the sky I wouldn't underestimate them. It would be such a brutal war that nobody could ever win, just like Syria.

The b2 is designed to breach the strongest of air defenses
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump THey have AA batterys for miles though hidden in mountains. They have had 50 years to prepare to shoot stuff in the sky I wouldn't underestimate them. It would be such a brutal war that nobody could ever win, just like Syria.

the extent of their capability is to ass rape the entirely of the korean peninsula. beyond that...who gives a fuck about a bunch of slanteyes offing each other
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Number13 The b2 is designed to breach the strongest of air defenses

cruise missiles don't care about ADEF
    Think of Kim Chong like a two year old throwing a tantrum: he can act out all he wants but the second he does something stupid he's going to get his ass whooped
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock the extent of their capability is to ass rape the entirely of the korean peninsula. beyond that…who gives a fuck about a bunch of slanteyes offing each other

pretty much, submarines are a huge problem in that regard though

generally - it's this kind of intentional underestimation that gets the US into never ending wars every time.

These artillery pieces are based on German WWII models but they have the longest range of any artillery currently fielded - if war were to break out they could destroy every military installation on the island in minutes, considering there are close to 20,000 of them hidden all over the place.

Cruise missiles will have trouble doing significant damage because anything worth protecting is in hardened underground bunkers that they can literally stay in for years.

Stealth aircraft are extremely over hyped - the latest and greatest are sporadically taken down by MANPADS and old soviet tech...

The US always expects their enemies to fight the way they're comfortable fighting and they almost never do.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    As an aside - the west's mantra of 'superiority through air power' has been hammered into the public consciousness since WWII, but against moderately effective (ie. post-cold war hardware, properly trained operators, sensible tactical use) anti-aircraft weapons, they always come off second best.

Against the PANV in Vietnam, the USAF lost almost 10,000 planes - Soviet battle doctrine dictated that (relatively) expensive SAM (Missile) sites be used to close high-altitude airspace, forcing planes to fly low, into the firing range of hidden AAA (AA Guns) emplacements.

Similar tactics were used to great effect in Egypt and Lebanon against Israel to great effect in 1973.

The only reason Israel did so well in 1982 is because the Syrians manning the anti-air installations in Lebanon were absolute mongolroys - they used mobile missile batteries as static emplacements and didn't bother camouflaging them, put radar units in valleys instead of on hills because they didn't want to dig out latrines etc.

Interesting article: http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-SAM-Effectiveness.html
    This video seems a bit more reputable with NK Advancements. pretty impressive. it's not if they could do serious damage to the USA today.. it's a matter of 6 months to a year. I remember when they said 10-20 years which was probably 15 years ago they said this. so things are changing rapidly in the world.

That artillery is antiquated scrap. Plus it's not hidden. We constantly monitor their movements via satellite. I've read reports which conclude a US Naval task force, similar to the one sitting in the sea of Japan lead by CVN-70, could neutralize those batteries within a few hours.

As for drawing a comparison between Syria and the situation in the Dprk, that is silly. No major power is directly deployed as a combat force. If the DPRK forces things it would reduced to rubble in a matter of months. Have you ever viewed the night satellite images of the Korean peninsula? There are no lights on at night. They can't generate enough power to run the grid 24/7. That's right, everyday is green day in the DPRK.
    it is .. I said it was WWII but its still affective against a population. They can still kill shitloads of people near the 38th-prl

And we were in Iraq for 14 years and they're far more out in the open. these guys are dug in. and I'm sure this coul also be a tactical move of showing they have out-dated aka antiquated (as you stated) while they have some more modern SAMs or other shit far more advance than what Iraqi got from the Soviets or even US.

this is going to be one of those wars were shitloads of MOABs will be needed and possibly low yeild tacticals if they strike a ship. and if they manage to hit a city (sadly San Francisco or Seattle or LA) then that part of asia will be a glass bowl. not a beating the chest statement.

they do have a history of pushing things to the very limits before backing off and accepting aide in return to shut down their research.. but it only last a few years. next time they start up.. they will be a year or two away from very advance nukes. most likely hydrogen bombs which will climb the yeilds into Megatons
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 it is .. I said it was WWII but its still affective against a population. They can still kill shitloads of people near the 38th-prl

And we were in Iraq for 14 years and they're far more out in the open. these guys are dug in. and I'm sure this coul also be a tactical move of showing they have out-dated aka antiquated (as you stated) while they have some more modern SAMs or other shit far more advance than what Iraqi got from the Soviets or even US.

this is going to be one of those wars were shitloads of MOABs will be needed and possibly low yeild tacticals if they strike a ship. and if they manage to hit a city (sadly San Francisco or Seattle or LA) then that part of asia will be a glass bowl. not a beating the chest statement.

they do have a history of pushing things to the very limits before backing off and accepting aide in return to shut down their research.. but it only last a few years. next time they start up.. they will be a year or two away from very advance nukes. most likely hydrogen bombs which will climb the yeilds into Megatons

Yes, and they have every Sq dot of Seoul plotted with FO's in place. Yes, there would be about a 3 hour dwindling barrage if that long. Yes, some Southern Boxheads would get ventilated. And within 1 week the DPRK would be well on its way to being another dark stain in history.

The one thing nobody ever mentions is that the US Navy is not only one of, if not the, most technologically advanced forces in written history but us as large as the world's next 7 largest navies combined. The DPRK is nothing.
    if it wasn't for children in the world, I would sit on top of a hill with a big bowl of icecream and popcorn and wait for the incoming missiles

maybe even a rock from outer space the size of Mt Everest.

they need their turn to screw this planet up more. why take that that learning experience away from them.

NK seems to want to.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 if it wasn't for children in the world, I would sit on top of a hill with a big bowl of icecream and popcorn and wait for the incoming missiles

maybe even a rock from outer space the size of Mt Everest.

they need their turn to screw this planet up more. why take that that learning experience away from them.

NK seems to want to.

The DPRK only has the ability to fuck its own kids out of anything.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver That artillery is antiquated scrap. Plus it's not hidden. We constantly monitor their movements via satellite. I've read reports which conclude a US Naval task force, similar to the one sitting in the sea of Japan lead by CVN-70, could neutralize those batteries within a few hours.

As for drawing a comparison between Syria and the situation in the Dprk, that is silly. No major power is directly deployed as a combat force. If the DPRK forces things it would reduced to rubble in a matter of months. Have you ever viewed the night satellite images of the Korean peninsula? There are no lights on at night. They can't generate enough power to run the grid 24/7. That's right, everyday is green day in the DPRK.

An entire navy to take down AA batteries?. Like I said the only way this war is gonna be won is if the USA wipes the place out in a week but that will never happen, DPRK has had generations to perfect asymetrical warfare and they are the masters of this, they have VX nerve agent and Sarin stockpiled, before half their military is wiped out the winds will shift and it will go into eternal stalemate with unspeakable casualties, possibly terrorism. America is not going to take that risk, NK is too unpredictable, You can monitor them by satellite but thats it, they are the most isolated people on Earth the only country without internet or diplomatic cables, they are totally in the dark which is their advantage.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you people have no clue...and have the game theory knowledge of a fucking used tampon.
    No I have studied north korea since I was in high school they are basically a modern nation that says fuck luxery and goes all in with the military. Because of this they can go toe to toe with any nation on Earth and they are rapidly approaching the Space Age and Nuclear weapons. You are FUCKED unless NATO decides to wipe them out it would take an immense effort, it's like 10 Saddam Iraqs on meth.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump No I have studied north korea since I was in high school they are basically a modern nation that says fuck luxery and goes all in with the military. Because of this they can go toe to toe with any nation on Earth and they are rapidly approaching the Space Age and Nuclear weapons. You are FUCKED unless NATO decides to wipe them out it would take an immense effort, it's like 10 Saddam Iraqs on meth.

they have the infrastructure of a sub-third world country...cant afford fuel for half their country...and use their troops to grow crops...
Jump to Top