We now have:

Totse2001
    infinityshock
    spacepantz
    latinqa-shit
    Sploo
    Darth Beaver
    Scrawny

who are all active, and all do absolutely nothing but shit on the forum. When Bill Krozby and bling get back their ranks will swell even more.

I'm all for gay/borderline posters, because hey, no one here is expected to be a brainchild, but gentlemen, we have an infestation on our hands. Wat do?

inb4killurself
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Dargo We now have:

Totse2001
    infinityshock
    spacepantz
    latinqa-shit
    Sploo
    Darth Beaver
    Scrawny

who are all active, and all do absolutely nothing but shit on the forum. When Bill Krozby and bling get back their ranks will swell even more.

I'm all for gay/borderline posters, because hey, no one here is expected to be a brainchild, but gentlemen, we have an infestation on our hands. Wat do?

inb4killurself

grab your ankles...smile...and brace yourself
    That's not really ethnic cleansing
    What the fuck did I do? I post good threads, bump good threads. You can get fucked altdra nobody here likes you
    Same thing that every totse-esque site has done: tolerate them until they're the only ones here.
    Originally posted by Dargo We now have:

Totse2001
    infinityshock
    spacepantz
    latinqa-shit
    Sploo
    Darth Beaver
    Scrawny

inb4killurself

Go fuck yourself buddy.
Jump to Top