User Controls

Kreepykay said I'm her favorite

I am the ultimate

That was when you weren't a complete and utter shitrat but actually posted some funny stuff.

You have changed, man.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what you want a fucking medal?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ

Originally posted by Actor
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    Originally posted by Actor

LOL U BE KNOWIN TAT BYTCHH GON BLOW EVY NIGGA ON THE BLOKK THO
    can get any girl i want, i aint gotta rape
    Originally posted by WS can get any girl i want, i aint gotta rape

Said the guy who's now facing sexual battery charges.
    So did this bitch ever post some nudes or what.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR That was when you weren't a complete and utter shitrat but actually posted some funny stuff.

You have changed, man.

Girl, not man.
    Originally posted by RisiR That was when you weren't a complete and utter shitrat but actually posted some funny stuff.

You have changed, man.

I just got better. Y'all just stayed the same.

Originally posted by NARCassist what you want a fucking medal?

I want that ass
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I just got better. Y'all just stayed the same.

I want that ass
    Are you going to peg his ass with a strapon?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So did this bitch ever post some nudes or what.

we are all wondering the same of you too foxy
    Why are you calling girls boys and boys girls? Did you recently suffer a blow to the head? Did someone decide to use that gaping hole in your nose as a fuck hole and hit your brain too many times?.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Why are you calling girls boys and boys girls? Did you recently suffer a blow to the head? Did someone decide to use that gaping hole in your nose as a fuck hole and hit your brain too many times?.

Be quite little gurl
    shut up pedophile
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump shut up pedophile

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver

you really did get nostril-fucked and the dick cause a traumatic brain injury. that explains why you have no cognitive skills, severe emotional defects, and your posts consist of short, incoherent replies, or idiotic memes.

no wonder you get away with so many criminal charges...they let you go out of pity
Jump to Top