User Controls

What legal trouble are you in?

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    I had a manic episode and stole a bunch of stuff from my work, currently fighting the charges without income.
    none. seems like you're having another manic episode rn tbh with all these threads. i guess its better than stealing from your work and getting arrested though
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Nah, I'm just overcaffeinated and avoiding coursework. If I were manic I wouldn't be on the internet, I'd probably be drilling holes in my wall.
    Court has me for not paying $1000 in bills thats it
    Zero. Real niggas don't get caught
    I had a harassment charge because of FB trolling a girl I likied from middle school, but the charges got dropped.
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 Nah, I'm just overcaffeinated and avoiding coursework. If I were manic I wouldn't be on the internet, I'd probably be drilling holes in my wall.

What are you studying?
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Currently on parole for a 5 yr arson and wanton endangerment charge. Will be done by the end of summer. :)
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Dargo What are you studying?

I'm a philosophy major, avoiding a paper on Greek epistemology and Marx/Freud.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its not illegal if you dont get caught
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 I had a manic episode and stole a bunch of stuff from my work, currently fighting the charges without income.

Like pens and paper and shit?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ajax Like pens and paper and shit?

Drugs presumably
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by reject Zero. Real niggas don't get caught

Trill niggas get caught for something to do, nigga. Mama said don ever trust no nigga who ain't sat himself some time nigga. Gotsta know the ins if you wanna run the outs, feel nigga? Cash me ouss nigga. Fo real nigga. Worldstar nigga. Drop top six nigga.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm a philosophy major, avoiding a paper on Greek epistemology and Marx/Freud.

I thought you were in or planning on going to medical school/doing pre-med.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-04-13T05:29:06.795461+00:00
    Originally posted by Lanny Drugs presumably

"presumably"
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm a philosophy major, avoiding a paper on Greek epistemology and Marx/Freud.

Hahaha. You're going to be in legal trouble when you can't find a job and consequently default on your student loans.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... "presumably"

Why the scarequotes?

Originally posted by Dargo Hahaha. You're going to be in legal trouble when you can't find a job and consequently default on your student loans.

le job meme. Whatever gets you through the night bae
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Ajax Like pens and paper and shit?

More like furniture. Never the drugs, though.

Originally posted by Malice I thought you were in or planning on going to medical school/doing pre-med.

You can major in whatever you want and still go to medical school, admissions offices just want to see that you've got stellar grades and fulfilled the prerequisites, along with volunteering and such.
    Originally posted by Lanny le job meme. Whatever gets you through the night bae

lol that's not just a meme, it's real life. but i guess if thinking its a meme helps get you through the night, then by all means, bae
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol that's not just a meme, it's real life. but i guess if thinking its a meme helps get you through the night, then by all means, bae

what do you think the term "meme" means?
Jump to Top