User Controls

PC culture in America has gotten so bad I can't even say "black paint" any more

Now I have to say "Tyrone, please paint the fence".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    A beaner, a nigger and a haji are in the back seat of a car, who's driving?

Originally posted by Number13 A beaner, a nigger and a haji are in the back seat of a car, who's driving?

I thought it was a corrections officer
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I thought it was a corrections officer

I thought it was a sex trafficker
    A beaner, a nigger and a zipperhead jump off a building, who hits the ground first?

Who cares? They're all minorities.
    Bump
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    I remember an ex-president of ours said something like "mexicans are doing the jobs not even negroes want to do" in some speech and the black community in USA got asshurt.
    Originally posted by Vizier I remember an ex-president of ours said something like "mexicans are doing the jobs not even negroes want to do" in some speech and the black community in USA got asshurt.

It's true though. No offence, I quite like Hispanics but they've deliberately lowered themselves to subnigger level. Say what you want, Asians have it figured out, they send their kids to school and turn them into contributing members of society; small business owners, doctors, lawyers etc. Hispanics are in such a mad scramble for the bottom that they perpetually lock themselves in the lower classes if America and never pursue upwards mobility because janitor wages can buy plenty of Tecate and beans.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    just say wog paint instead.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nigger
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It's true though. No offence, I quite like Hispanics but they've deliberately lowered themselves to subnigger level. Say what you want, Asians have it figured out, they send their kids to school and turn them into contributing members of society; small business owners, doctors, lawyers etc. Hispanics are in such a mad scramble for the bottom that they perpetually lock themselves in the lower classes if America and never pursue upwards mobility because janitor wages can buy plenty of Tecate and beans.

Since forever we've been fed this retoric of "work hard", as in bust your ass for 10 hours for a meager pay. "It's ok to be poor as long as you're humble and honest!" While the politic class lives in opulence and corruption. So you're either a wage slave, or you manage to make your own business, or you become a corrupt politician/criminal. So naturally, the poor uneducated and ignorant people decide if they're gonna do meager jobs and get paid shit, they might as well do those jobs in USA since the pay there is at least livable.

You're about asians, at least the american ones. Look at Koreans for example. I bet you can recall a lot of Korean big brands, while at the same time you can't recall any Mexican big brands. Because we're a workshop country; we build shit for cheap for other people. Big Mexican brands are few on the international level, and most aren't even own by Mexicans themselves. We also have this mentality of "hey, let's waste 8472 dollars on big ass speakers for this shit car that barely works!" or "welp, better spend my minimum wage check on the new iphone so I can save face while never having credit to actually talk on it!"

Fucking people.

/rant
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vizier you should become a Mexican vigilante/Robin Hood
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Vizier you should become a Mexican vigilante/Robin Hood

He should call himself LA CHUPACABRA and become well known for sucking great cock
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Vizier you should become a Mexican vigilante/Robin Hood

I have the body of both a 12 year old and a 75 year old. At this point I'm pretty sure I'd get a heart attack if I ran for more than a block or two.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier I have the body of both a 12 year old and a 75 year old.

where do you keep them? i find buried in my back yard works well for the ones i collect
Jump to Top