User Controls

Darth Beavers Phone Number 440 321 2253

Just to make it searchable for all you chicken shit retards I put the number in the title of the thread. You know, in case your ever grow a set.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dorf Cooter Just to make it searchable for all you chicken shit retards I put the number in the title of the thread. You know, in case your ever grow a set.

floundering bitch...stfu and go flounder yourself
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    If that's a cell phone number someone should spam it with dick pics
    Originally posted by Vizier If that's a cell phone number someone should spam it with dick pics

Go for it...
    lOl
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Why would anyone spend 1 fuck to call you?

You're not particularly funny, intelligent, or interesting. 95% of your posts are -SpectraL memes which aren't even that good, and you try way too hard to be e-tough.

I just don't see a single good reason that anyone would want to have an actual conversation with you. Besides, do you really think that anyone here is stupid enough to give you their number in return?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I dont call faggots
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Go for it…

you were great last night.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Wow! Talk about desperate for friendship!
    Funny, all you have ran your mouths in text for years but no balls IRL.
    14 blank voice mails while I slept. No balls....
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Funny, all you have ran your mouths in text for years but no balls IRL.

The Internet is real life
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The Internet is real life

No
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dorf Cooter No

Ive literally sent chicks to the hospital in RL for doing less than what I did to you last nite during my fap festival.

pray I never find you passed out somewhere
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver 14 blank voice mails while I slept. No balls….

Explain to us how it takes balls to talk shit on voicemail...
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Funny, all you have ran your mouths in text for years but no balls IRL.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vizier

Originally posted by HampTheToker Explain to us how it takes balls to talk shit on voicemail…

I answer all non private number calls...
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I answer all non private number calls…

Not an explanation. How does a phone call take balls? I'm just not seeing it. Most of us learned to talk shit on the phone around the same time our actual balls dropped. There's nothing ballsy about it.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Not an explanation. How does a phone call take balls? I'm just not seeing it. Most of us learned to talk shit on the phone around the same time our actual balls dropped. There's nothing ballsy about it.

Yeah, I guess your right. That's why my phone is ringing off the hook. Because it takes no balls.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver …all non private number calls…

Nice backslide, fucktwat.
Jump to Top