User Controls

New Vizier is genuine

I can confirm.

Although he should post a pic of his hair or something at least to make it 110%.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Well, here's a pic of me holding a turtle if that helps.

Post last edited by Vizier at 2017-04-10T07:39:10.993990+00:00
    EDIT: Fix'd
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Vizier Well, here's a pic of me holding a turtle if that helps.

Post last edited by Vizier at 2017-04-10T07:39:10.993990+00:00

Vizier demonstrating proper ball cupping technique.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Vizier demonstrating proper ball cupping technique.

Now turn your head and cough.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    See, if alt Vizier made a good enough argument in PM, I think you'd probably go along with it.

This is why I have trust issues.

He should tell us how he came to acquire the herpes simplex virus in graphic detail. None of that, "aww shit, man. I don't remember the details. It happened so long ago." We know you remember that fateful night like it was last night.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker See, if alt Vizier made a good enough argument in PM, I think you'd probably go along with it.

This is why I have trust issues.

He should tell us how he came to acquire the herpes simplex virus in graphic detail. None of that, "aww shit, man. I don't remember the details. It happened so long ago." We know you remember that fateful night like it was last night.

Aw fuck. So many years have passed and I had locked that memory deep inside my subconscious, but now you had to remind me. It all began one fateful night, many, many years ago. The details are hazy, but I remember being comfortable with lots of people around. I remember laughter and a thick cloud of cigarette smoke from older men. It might have been some christmas in the early 90s, who knows. It was cold, so I remained close to the chimney. The embers seemed welcoming, and I was close enough I could feel them reddening my skin to the point of burning blisters. At that moment, I heard that voice that still haunts me to this day. "Come here, I need your help with something", it murmured. "Follow me, I've got something for you". I followed the voice to a dimly lit, cold room. As the clock struck midnight, I felt something on my face. A sinister laugh followed, and all I could see was the bathroom light. As I scurried into it I stared at my face in the mirror. I stood aghast. It was then when I realized my uncle gave me herpes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HampTheToker See, if alt Vizier made a good enough argument in PM, I think you'd probably go along with it.

Tru. If he was a troll and made a good case for me to start trollan with him, I'd run with it.
    Wait, I have an even better test for the public; buy and take a picture of a drink you can only get in Mexico, with today's date.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier Aw fuck. So many years have passed and I had locked that memory deep inside my subconscious, but now you had to remind me. It all began one fateful night, many, many years ago. The details are hazy, but I remember being comfortable with lots of people around. I remember laughter and a thick cloud of cigarette smoke from older men. It might have been some christmas in the early 90s, who knows. It was cold, so I remained close to the chimney. The embers seemed welcoming, and I was close enough I could feel them reddening my skin to the point of burning blisters. At that moment, I heard that voice that still haunts me to this day. "Come here, I need your help with something", it murmured. "Follow me, I've got something for you". I followed the voice to a dimly lit, cold room. As the clock struck midnight, I felt something on my face. A sinister laugh followed, and all I could see was the bathroom light. As I scurried into it I stared at my face in the mirror. I stood aghast. It was then when I realized my uncle gave me herpes.

pics or it didn't happen
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Guise. I don't think this is actually the real Vizier. Somehow, he knows what avatar Vizier used and he knows about how we played chess, but the real Vizier is 1000% more surly and mean than this one. I mean, this one is practically nice, and that's just impossible. Vizier couldn't have changed that much in just a few years. There's no way. No, I'm confident we have an imposter on our hands, and a very clever one at that. Not sure how this fake Vizier got access to so much information yet, but he's definitely not the real deal.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Guise. I don't think this is actually the real Vizier. Somehow, he knows what avatar Vizier used and he knows about how we played chess, but the real Vizier is 1000% more surly and mean than this one. I mean, this one is practically nice, and that's just impossible. Vizier couldn't have changed that much in just a few years. There's no way. No, I'm confident we have an imposter on our hands, and a very clever one at that. Not sure how this fake Vizier got access to so much information yet, but he's definitely not the real deal.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    all this only proves that falcon and vizer is the same person.

2 more collaborators are required aaccording to islamic law.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Guise. I don't think this is actually the real Vizier. Somehow, he knows what avatar Vizier used and he knows about how we played chess, but the real Vizier is 1000% more surly and mean than this one. I mean, this one is practically nice, and that's just impossible. Vizier couldn't have changed that much in just a few years. There's no way. No, I'm confident we have an imposter on our hands, and a very clever one at that. Not sure how this fake Vizier got access to so much information yet, but he's definitely not the real deal.

Just because you got stuck in 1999 doesn't mean the rest of us did.

Russian hackers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader all this only proves that falcon and vizer is the same person.

2 more collaborators are required aaccording to islamic law.

that
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Vizier literally didn't give a shit about anything. Incredibly apathetic. Rude, ornery, didn't offer up much in the way of conversation. This Vizier is all friendly, outgoing, willing, and polite. It's like day and night. And this isn't just some tin-foil-hat conspiracy. Chances are 99.9 to 1 We got a Vizier clone on our hands here.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Vizier thanked exactly 13 posts of mine on zoklet. Name those EXACT 13 posts or you're an obvious fraud. Thank you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Vizier literally didn't give a shit about anything. Incredibly apathetic. Rude, ornery, didn't offer up much in the way of conversation. This Vizier is all friendly, outgoing, willing, and polite. It's like day and night. And this isn't just some tin-foil-hat conspiracy. Chances are 99.9 to 1 We got a Vizier clone on our hands here.

Jump to Top